Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2kfeen wrote: View Post
    wow, he clearly edited his post after me "Today at 12:46 PM" lmao
    I posted the correct answer first at 12:35, and then he puts his answer at 12:46, but his post was just ahead of mine

its up to you cause they your tickets and u choose who gets them but still you said yourself
    "First one to respond with the correct answer wins them. "
    if that actually happened, then fuck that other guy!

Comment

I posted the correct answer first at 12:35, and then he puts his answer at 12:46, but his post was just ahead of mine

its up to you cause they your tickets and u choose who gets them but still you said yourself
      Well, if that's correct we'll get you some tickets to another game. Fair is fair.

Comment

Hmmm kopite? Care to comment on this?

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          Hmmm kopite? Care to comment on this?
          It was edited... I was in the thread when he first posted. Just figured I'd let you know. 2kfeen wins the tixs fair and square.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            It was edited... I was in the thread when he first posted. Just figured I'd let you know. 2kfeen wins the tixs fair and square.
            wow what a piece of shit!!!

Comment

I created an account to share that while I watched this thread to see who would get the tickets I am certain that 2kfeen had the answer first.

Comment

I see. Will fix. Hang on.

Comment

lol i jus got a reply from him saying he'll email them to the email address i gave him
                  lets see what happens...

Comment

Send me an email - raptorsrepublic@gmail.com

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                      Send me an email - raptorsrepublic@gmail.com
                      yah i sent u an email
                      but did u already give him the tickets?
                      he didnt send me an email back, so its highly probably we wont see them again lol

Comment

Hey did he send the tickets to you yet... lol didn't realize the commotion this would cause lol.
                        Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

2kfeen now has the tix. All good.

Comment

I was gonna forward the ones they sent me over to you, but they decided to forward new ones to you...
                            Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

Comment

Thank goodness. Have a great time, 2kfeen.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X