• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome
    Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
      Well, if that's correct we'll get you some tickets to another game. Fair is fair.
      I was following thread pretty much live and the first person who put in the answer got my "like"

That was 2kfeen

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

lmao crazy thread, i guess that guys intentions werent bad
          yah i got the tickets, thanks guys

Comment

Glad we sorted this out. I was on standby for some possible forum suspensions if this got out of hand.

Comment

Yup...

Comment

This was quite the soap opera. Very entertaining, lol

Comment

Lol.

I'm actually relieved I didn't get the tickets now.

Comment

kopite91 wrote: View Post
                    Lol.

I'm actually relieved I didn't get the tickets now.
                    Curious as to what your initial trivia answer was.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                      I was on standby for some possible forum suspensions if this got out of hand.
                      That trigger finger is going to have to wait for another day... but we know you'll be ready.

Comment

I said "Me?". It was my fault. I didn't realize there was a question and an answer.

Comment

My friend just got tickets a few minutes ago from a dad's client.

Comment

kopite91 wrote: View Post
                            I said "Me?". It was my fault. I didn't realize there was a question and an answer.
                            Aaaahh, gotcha.

Comment

alright guys so i have the tickets given to me as a pdf file
                              this is the 1st time im going w/ online tickets compared to traditional tickets

so do i just print it out and show them?
                              do they need color or black and white (i just have a black and white laser printer, no color atm)

do you need to show ID for the name (the name is registered to zarar of raptors republic)?

also since the tickets were given out previously to someone by accident, is there a possibility of me being kicked out when i show the tickets? sorry guys im just driving from deep mississauga, putting off a lot of schoolwork just to reach the ACC

thanks

Comment

2kfeen wrote: View Post
                                alright guys so i have the tickets given to me as a pdf file
                                this is the 1st time im going w/ online tickets compared to traditional tickets

so do i just print it out and show them?
                                do they need color or black and white (i just have a black and white laser printer, no color atm)

do you need to show ID for the name (the name is registered to zarar of raptors republic)?

also since the tickets were given out previously to someone by accident, is there a possibility of me being kicked out when i show the tickets? sorry guys im just driving from deep mississauga, putting off a lot of schoolwork just to reach the ACC

thanks

No ID is needed. ( Unless you look under 19 when you're buying beer )

Nobody is going to kick you out, don't worry.

EDIT: Oh and if someone used your ticket to get in before you did, then your ticket will be invalid.
                                Last edited by rocwell; Tue Nov 11, 2014, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X