Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    See my response above.
    Saw it. Not impressed. The initial pulling of him didn't lead to any shift in effectiveness for the unit out there. Basically the small-ball lineup didn't work til like 3-4 minutes left in the game. That's almost a quarter and a half where we were getting bullied in every sense, couldn't rebound, and smaller lineups were having no real impact (in here I'm also counting the minutes before Tyler sat with his sore back, because he just had no real impact on the game).

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      When will someone hold Demar accountable for all this FUCKING BULL SHIT HE DOES EVERY GAME??????????

He plays No fucking Defense
      Shots FUCKING fadeaways all game long
      Whining like a FUCKING baby all game long

Demar is becoming Rudy Gay and we need to either trade this Idiot with the BASKETBALL IQ of a toddler or somethings gotta Fucking Change.

Then our damn coach Subs out Val for the rest of the game because Pau was making every fucking shit??
      Pau was scoring on Amir just like Val the guy was blistering

FUCK CASEY
      FUCK DEROZAN and his horrible attempt a team FUCKING BASKETBALL, his selfish and terrible shots need to be reprimanded or we're gonna have another Rudy Fucking Gay on this team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      The worst part is that we have to listen to how much he studies the game, how much tape he watched. YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? WHAT TAPE ARE YOU WATCHING THAT MAKES YOU THINK WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS OK?? CHUMP
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
        One of ANGERVILLE'S own has officially lost it tonight. Please leave it at this and not a persistent rant blaming DeMar for everything. Thanks.
        What do you mean he single handedly lost us the game, He's absoulte shit and needs to be benched !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I iz sad rite now.

Comment

• Casey was awful. Brilliant defensive move in the 4th - why wait until the 4th? How do you let that 3rd quarter happen?

Yes, DD was awful. But I'm getting used to it. Bad shots, bad defence, and didn't even pressure the D like he usually does. Just nothing from him this game.

What the heck is up with Vasquez? He was horrid - even by his recent horrid standards. Casey should have benched him and had Lou play primary backup.

The overuse of Hansbrough finally ran into an opposing coach smart enough to take advantage - notice how the entire Bulls team just ignores Hansbrough entirely? On pick and rolls, it's just automatically a double team on the ball handler, and even when Hansbrough manages to present himself for a pass, he does nothing with it so the D can reset. Plus he's useless on D and was getting straight out rebounded on 50-50 balls. Patterson was pretty bad too.

JV's lack of minutes was really frustrating against a team with size - sure, Gasol was scoring over him. But he scored over everyone. Meanwhile, JV is the only guy on the floor that is rebounding.

JJ was brilliant again. Ross with a good game - good effort on both ends. Lowry fought as usual.

Anyway, good for the team for making this respectable. Shame they couldn't bring that sort of effort in the 3rd.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              The worst part is that we have to listen to how much he studies the game, how much tape he watched. YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?? WHAT TAPE ARE YOU WATCHING THAT MAKES YOU THINK WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS OK?? CHUMP
              If he watched some damn tape he's see all the terrible shots and ZERO defense he plays

Comment

• Maybe Casey will smarten up now and run some, you know, actual plays on offense. DD and Vasquez are doing what the coach is telling them to do.

Comment

• I wonder if Masaii is up to anything in his office
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Such a frustrating game to sit through.

Comment

• I could rant about the game, but honestly nothing about Demar going 3/18 really surprises me against a semi-competent team. He's a chucker.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Casey was awful. Brilliant defensive move in the 4th - why wait until the 4th? How do you let that 3rd quarter happen?

Yes, DD was awful. But I'm getting used to it. Bad shots, bad defence, and didn't even pressure the D like he usually does. Just nothing from him this game.

What the heck is up with Vasquez? He was horrid - even by his recent horrid standards. Casey should have benched him and had Lou play primary backup.

The overuse of Hansbrough finally ran into an opposing coach smart enough to take advantage - notice how the entire Bulls team just ignores Hansbrough entirely? On pick and rolls, it's just automatically a double team on the ball handler, and even when Hansbrough manages to present himself for a pass, he does nothing with it so the D can reset. Plus he's useless on D and was getting straight out rebounded on 50-50 balls. Patterson was pretty bad too.

JV's lack of minutes was really frustrating against a team with size - sure, Gasol was scoring over him. But he scored over everyone. Meanwhile, JV is the only guy on the floor that is rebounding.

JJ was brilliant again. Ross with a good game - good effort on both ends. Lowry fought as usual.

Anyway, good for the team for making this respectable. Shame they couldn't bring that sort of effort in the 3rd.
                        Lowry always fights for sure.

Wasn't happy with his play overall.

Felt he forced too much tonight.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Saw it. Not impressed. The initial pulling of him didn't lead to any shift in effectiveness for the unit out there. Basically the small-ball lineup didn't work til like 3-4 minutes left in the game. That's almost a quarter and a half where we were getting bullied in every sense, couldn't rebound, and smaller lineups were having no real impact (in here I'm also counting the minutes before Tyler sat with his sore back, because he just had no real impact on the game).
                          The pressure defense didn't work because it didn't start until the last five minutes. You're confusing the bench unit in the third with the small ball line-up.

The starters were choking up the lead at the beginning at the third — they were down by 8 to ten before the bench came in. Unfortunately, they performed even worse than the starters, because of GV.

I'm pretty sure we would have seen JV in the fourth if the team hadn't given up such a brutal lead.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            yeah this is all on DD...you're the leader you take the blame
                            In general I think this is really dumb. That said, DeRozan played brutal tonight.

However, to his credit (and it's crazy giving him anything for this stinker), he only took 3 shots in the 4th quarter, and the only one in the last 5 minutes was with almost no time left and the game in hand. So he did stop shooting at some point when he realized nothing was falling.

but yeah, it was awful.
                            That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• This is the game where Masai needs to look at and say "Demar is a scrub against actual good teams", and trade him for a nice big like Horford in a good package. Then move Ross to the 2 and others can fill the scoring void easily.

Comment

• The most disturbing part of this game is how easily Third completely destroyed our offense by packing the paint ando defending without fouling. Casey had no real strategic counter, even though feeding JV or swinging for the open three was in order. Casey just plugs in new players and keeps pounding the rock into the defenders.

Comment

Working...
                                X