Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey wrote: View Post
    Interesting. The plot thickens.

He's a puss. (now watch him drop 40 & 10 on us)
    That's exactly what I thought. No need to wake a sleeping dog. I'm sure he'll be looking to show people up after he is getting roasted by his own media. At first I thought the TNT part would be extra incentive but I think these guys are on that every other week.

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
      Its not thursday, but it can't hurt to have a little throwback in this thread huh?

McGrady lied about being Pippen to Vince's Jordan.

Comment

The ACC DJ sucks. He's awful. He needs to be fired immediatly. Plays the stupidest songs while the raps have the ball
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

lol. I hate that "holla we the north!" song prior to tipoff...
          Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

kopite91 wrote: View Post
            lol. I hate that "holla we the north!" song prior to tipoff...
            It's the worst thing ever. Remake of We Dem Boys but it sounds terrible and ridiculously auto tuned.

Also, they play City Is Mine by Drake a lot. I'm a Drake fan but that's a song that came out 8 years ago and it's not even a good song yet it's played multiple times a game. Stop.

Comment

Will be at work fixing cell phones that night, but that ain't stopping me from streaming the game anyways.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                Appears not!
                Really?

Comment

Anyone else getting anxiety this morning?

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
                    Anyone else getting anxiety this morning?
                    before every game
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• I was at least hoping that WGN would televise the game. No such luck.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          Is there any chance the TNT feed is played on ABC or something?
                          I wish, but no.

Comment

• If anyone has Ballstreams access, the TNT broadcast might be available.

Comment

• I honestly fear the Bulls more without Rose. He's been out of the lineup for so long (over the years), I think the team has better chemistry without him.

Noah is their unheralded leader. He scares me more than anyone.

Comment

• There's a subtle hint of the writer's eyes rolling (lol) when reading this in a Bulls game-day preview:

The Raptors are getting some mileage out of the slogan, "We The North." It's designed to unite Canada around the NBA's lone team outside the U.S.
                                http://www.dailyherald.com/article/2...rts/141119357/

Comment

Working...
                                X