Blake Griffin Facing Battery Charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blake Griffin Facing Battery Charges

LAS VEGAS (AP) — Los Angeles Clippers star Blake Griffin is facing a misdemeanor battery charge stemming from a scuffle with a man in a Las Vegas Strip nightclub in October.

Court records obtained Wednesday show the 25-year-old Griffin is due for arraignment Dec. 8 before a Las Vegas justice of the peace on a charge that could get him up to a year in jail.

It wasn't immediately clear if Griffin had a lawyer in the case.

Team spokesman Seth Burton says the Clippers are aware of the complaint, but have no immediate comment.

Las Vegas police had said they were investigating a man's claim that Griffin grabbed him, took his cellphone and slapped him after the man took a photo early Oct. 19 at Tao nightclub at the Venetian resort.

Source
    Well at least its not a Domestic .. imagine getting punched by that guy?! Damn.

pshh...

shit always happens on a night out. Why this kid is bringing criminal charges for small thing? Just sue Blake, settle, take few tips from Dan Bilzerian's instagram and go party for few days somewhere where it's fun.. like Saint-Tropez?
    Last edited by rocwell; Wed Nov 12, 2014, 10:05 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      pshh...

shit always happens on a night out. Why this kid is bringing criminal charges for small thing? Just sue Blake, settle, take few tips from Dan Bilzerian's instagram and go party for few days somewhere where it's fun.. like Saint-Tropez?
      Money grab. Either that or its a Lakers fan...
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

He should know better.

dumbass.

Comment

A TMZ guy maybe?...i'm sure the papparazi are hooked up with the employees to alert them eg when a 6'9" dude with swag walks in.

Comment

Did Blake Griffin flop?
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Comment

mack11 wrote: View Post
                did blake griffin flop?
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

Does he have a video of the slap?! you never want to be slapped by a giant of a man:

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Does he have a video of the slap?! you never want to be slapped by a giant of a man:

oh shit. Dat sound

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

Hahahaha thats one of the best youtube fights ever. That one dude yelling "WORLDSTAR!" That girl got what she deserved
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                        Well at least its not a Domestic .. imagine getting punched by that guy?! Damn.
                        If this was the NFL Griffin would have been suspended, unsuspended and then resuspended by now with a penalty five times the original.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X