Potential Trades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential Trades?

I was just wondering if anyone feels this team needs a shakeup via trade or to rely on internal growth which has been working thus far but i feel can only get you so far. Nba is a pure talent league, after this Bulls game it is clear that we can hang with nba elite but can't bang with them. Can we beat an elite team here and there? Yes. In a series? Hell no.

Personally, I think we need to make a trade. Masai Ujiri is not gun shy in regards to doing things fans may or may not like. We need a post game and better shot selection.

My trade proposal #1 would be Derozan + Amir for Faried and Chandler. Ross can goto the 2 and Vazquez + Williams remain backups. Raptors fans would call me nuts and hating on Derozan but I just don't like his game vs upper echelon opponents.

Trade proposal #2. *blockbuster alert* I doubt it would ever happen but that's what forums are for. Derozan + Vazquez + Jonas for Horford + Teague. I actually think both teams would improve for this trade. Teague makes 8 mil and Vazquez 6.5 so its not a salary issue. I just don't see us as anything more then a 2nd round 6 game series.

Moral of the story, trade Derozan while he is a hot commodity on a great contract. His game is suited for 6th man like Jamal Crawford even though it is different skillsets and Jimmy Butlers a free agent in offseason if Ross flops. There's no ring this year regardless so atleast build towards a chance of getting it. Derozan can't play without the ball so KD here wouldn't save the world.

Please tell me this guy's trolling...

Comment

We lost to the Bulls, the best team in the East(when healthy) so let's trade everybody!! smh
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

one to wrote: View Post
          I was just wondering if anyone feels this team needs a shakeup via trade or to rely on internal growth which has been working thus far but i feel can only get you so far. Nba is a pure talent league, after this Bulls game it is clear that we can hang with nba elite but can't bang with them. Can we beat an elite team here and there? Yes. In a series? Hell no.

Personally, I think we need to make a trade. Masai Ujiri is not gun shy in regards to doing things fans may or may not like. We need a post game and better shot selection.

My trade proposal #1 would be Derozan + Amir for Faried and Chandler. Ross can goto the 2 and Vazquez + Williams remain backups. Raptors fans would call me nuts and hating on Derozan but I just don't like his game vs upper echelon opponents.

Trade proposal #2. *blockbuster alert* I doubt it would ever happen but that's what forums are for. Derozan + Vazquez + Jonas for Horford + Teague. I actually think both teams would improve for this trade. Teague makes 8 mil and Vazquez 6.5 so its not a salary issue. I just don't see us as anything more then a 2nd round 6 game series.

Moral of the story, trade Derozan while he is a hot commodity on a great contract. His game is suited for 6th man like Jamal Crawford even though it is different skillsets and Jimmy Butlers a free agent in offseason if Ross flops. There's no ring this year regardless so atleast build towards a chance of getting it. Derozan can't play without the ball so KD here wouldn't save the world.
          Please slap yourself then think what you just wrote

DeRozan is one of the most underrated shooting guards in the NBA, like it or not
          He is ELITE at getting to the Free throw line
          He is a great Scorer, yes not that efficient but his FG% will go up after he watches his clips and also if raptors become a Chiompionship team he will likely be second option and his FG% up will go up atleast 5% most like around 46-51%.
          Derozan is ONLY 25
          He is NO WAY near injury prone (Horford)
          Coaches love him, not only Casey. Go watch what other coaches say about him
          And i can say so muhc more
          DeRozan will stay a RAPTOR for a long time to come, i can bet a pay check on that.

Stop getting butthurt cause of one bad game, EVERYONE IN THE NBA has bad games. From MJ era to 2014/15
          Not comparing DD to Lebron, but didnt lebron have a bad game or two this year? ; you dont see cavs fans saving trade Lebron
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Heck with this trade, just sign Asik for Next Year for PF and rebounding

Abbas wrote: View Post
            Please slap yourself then think what you just wrote

DeRozan is one of the most underrated shooting guards in the NBA, like it or not
            He is ELITE at getting to the Free throw line
            He is a great Scorer, yes not that efficient but his FG% will go up after he watches his clips and also if raptors become a Chiompionship team he will likely be second option and his FG% up will go up atleast 5% most like around 46-51%.
            Derozan is ONLY 25
            He is NO WAY near injury prone (Horford)
            Coaches love him, not only Casey. Go watch what other coaches say about him
            And i can say so muhc more
            DeRozan will stay a RAPTOR for a long time to come, i can bet a pay check on that.

Stop getting butthurt cause of one bad game, EVERYONE IN THE NBA has bad games. From MJ era to 2014/15
            Not comparing DD to Lebron, but didnt lebron have a bad game or two this year? ; you dont see cavs fans saving trade Lebron
            You require some rebounding for next year, when the Pelicans flounder, look for their power forward who can rebound. One dimensional worth 5-7 million dollars, a step up from Tyler Hansborough

Comment

Working...
            X