X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

youre drunk.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      Relationship with Russia? We can make it work.. of course only if we promise to stay away from North Pole ya know.

OIL. OIL. OIL.
      If Russia wants that oil you're referring to badly enough they'll take it and there isn't a thing Canada can do to stop it. Let's not lose perspective of what Canada is or what we as a country are capable of doing.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        There's no one better in sight, unfortunately
        I'd be a good Prime Minister.

I'll make it mandatory to watch 82 games of Raptors basketball.

If you miss behave you must watch every single Philly game this season x2
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

You sir are completely out of control.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
            youre drunk.
            TRUDEAU! The almight saviour of our nation. His drama teaching camp counselling background will do wonders to improve the lot of the ordinary man. For we all know that evil Stephen Harper only cares about the rich and about making it easier for evil oil corporations to rape and pillage this great land of ours.

Except, Canada has the strongest middle class in the world and Canada's environmental protection and regulations is second to none.
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

I'm in utilities. Trust me, Canada's environmental initiatives of shutting off all the coal plants in the next ten years is going to result in increased energy pricing. Mean while places like China are bringing more coal online, not removing it. You can cut the smog with a knife over there. What Canada is doing is pointless unless the major producers change their ways. So esstially it's going to hurt our economy with little to no real impact on our environment. Canada is not part of the problem, we're small time. Deindustrialization of coal will hurt Canada unless they bring in something to fill the void like more hydro, wind, solar and gas fired plants.

Not to mention coal plants are far more efficient now days and those pictures of the plumes are always taken in the dead of winter and so what you're seeing mostly is steam coming out the stacks and not emissions.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                I'm in utilities. Trust me, Canada's environmental initiatives of shutting off all the coal plants in the next ten years is going to result in increased energy pricing. Mean while places like China are bringing more coal online, not removing it. You can cut the smog with a knife over there. What Canada is doing is pointless unless the major producers change their ways. So esstially it's going to hurt our economy with little to no real impact on our environment. Canada is not part of the problem, we're small time. Deindustrialization of coal will hurt Canada unless they bring in something to fill the void like more hydro, wind, solar and gas fired plants.

Not to mention coal plants are far more efficient now days and those pictures of the plumes are always taken in the dead of winter and so what you're seeing mostly is steam coming out the stacks and not emissions.

Don't know if you're in Ontario but we're already feeling the effects of the stupidity. Don't get me started on the ludicrous wind/solar the criminal Dalton and his pals (looking at you Kathleen) burdened us with. Provincially, in Ontario, the provincial government has done WAY more damage than the federal government.
                Because its 2015

Comment

you guys..... wtf

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                    Except, Canada has the strongest middle class in the world and Canada's environmental protection and regulations is second to none.
                    Are you making a joke?

Canada is dead fucking last in the first world.

Harper is a nightmare and has brought Canada right back to the stone ages of becoming a resource whore and a service industry run state.

You have no idea what you're on about.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      Are you making a joke?

Canada is dead fucking last in the first world.

Harper is a nightmare and has brought Canada right back to the stone ages of becoming a resource whore and a service industry run state.

You have no idea what you're on about.
                      Dead last in the world? What in the fuck are you talking about? Please enlighten me.
                      Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Dead last in the world? What in the fuck are you talking about? Please enlighten me.
                        Canada as compared to other first-world countries is neither first nor last in terms of either average or median middle class net worth. The following link deals with the US world position but Canada as other countries are also ranked.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/06/11/news...-class-wealth/

Comment

Working...
                        X