John Henson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Henson

I would like to apologize in advance, in case my proposal offends anybody, as I am not a fan of Ross. I would also like to apologize, if my trade does not make sense in terms of salary or other technical factors. *Please note, this is my first proposal ever, and I lack knowledge in comparison to most Raptors Republic members.
    I will look forward to learning from this experience.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=mux2tqd

Raptors sends

Terrence Ross and Tyler Hansbrough

and receives John Henson and Jared Dudley in return

I personally believe this trade could be beneficial for both parties, in a sense that Milwaukee Bucks could use Terrence Ross at the shooting guard position. I've noticed that Milwaukee bucks have recently started Giannis instead of Henson, and it is also my assumption that Bucks are looking to trade Henson due to rumours I have been told. Hansbrough would bring toughness for Bucks and would serve as a great role player, while Ross would offer bucks great potentials as a starting shooting guard.

For Raptors, I personally believe this trade could be beneficial as I assume that Terrence Ross simply does not belong at the Small Forward position. I personally believe, Jared Dudley can be more productive as a starting defensive Small Forward for Raptors, in comparison to Ross. Furthermore, I personally believe that John Henson offers potential factors which we may lose by letting go of Ross. Power Forward spot for Raptors have often been a concern for may raptors fans, and I believe we may find long term solution from John Henson, while Jared Dudley offers temporary solution
    Last edited by Triplethreat89; Mon Nov 17, 2014, 02:28 AM.

John Henson has tons of potential. I wish to give him a shot, but do you really think we need to trade Terrence Ross for a player hardly playing bench minutes?
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
      John Henson has tons of potential. I wish to give him a shot, but do you really think we need to trade Terrence Ross for a player hardly playing bench minutes?
      Completely agree. I would love to take a flyer on Henson, as I see the potential that is there, but he apparently doesn't fit in Milwaukee based on his minutes.

I think they would still ask for a good return, despite his lack of playing time, but I wonder what that would be.

I wouldn't give up Ross for him. His combination of shooting, lateral speed, and amazing explosive athleticism is rare. I personally love what he brings to the Raptors, and think he will be able to build on it as he develops further.
      http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

How about Ross and filler for Larry Sanders. Hey now!

Comment

How about tyler and Lou for Henson?

Comment

I saw the subject title and missed the "John" and read "Jim".

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
              How about tyler and Lou for Henson?
              I think salary factors may be a problem

Comment

Would really like if we got John Henson, but I don't think we should trade Ross. Henson shows a lot of promise like you guys are saying when he gets the minutes so it wouldn't be easy to get him. Milwaukee would probably agree to trade him if one of their bad contracts (Ilyasova, Dudley, Mayo) is packaged along with him. So maybe get Philadelphia involved in the deal, and have one of Ilyasova, Dudley or Mayo get sent there, and give them draft picks for helping us out. Philly would probably just waive whoever it is.

Hansbrough to the Bucks, Henson to the Raptors, and any one of Ilyasova, Dudley or Mayo to the 76ers works out in Trade Machine.
                Last edited by SKT1Lowry; Wed Nov 26, 2014, 10:16 PM.

Comment

SKT1Lowry wrote: View Post
                  Would really like if we got John Henson, but I don't think we should trade Ross. Henson shows a lot of promise like you guys are saying when he gets the minutes so it wouldn't be easy to get him. Milwaukee would probably agree to trade him if one of their bad contracts (Ilyasova, Dudley, Mayo) is packaged along with him. So maybe get Philadelphia involved in the deal, and have one of Ilyasova, Dudley or Mayo get sent there, and give them draft picks for helping us out. Philly would probably just waive whoever it is.

Hansbrough to the Bucks, Henson to the Raptors, and any one of Ilyasova, Dudley or Mayo to the 76ers works out in Trade Machine.
                  but wouldn't 76ers have to give up a plyaer as well?

I tried this instead.. this is best i can come up with

it seems fairly reasonable in a sense that wins are not affected by this move

still not to sure if bucks would do this one but... oh well

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=qdv3zet

Comment

i really like henson and think he'd be a great backup since we need more rim protection but i guess i'm none of the few ross supporters left and don't like the idea of giving him up so easily
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

How does the dead creator of the Muppets help

Comment

SKT1Lowry wrote: View Post

Do you think Bucks would do this?

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ojtu9up

Hansbrough and Fields for Henson and OJ. Mayo

Comment

Working...
                        X