Game #11: Memphis Grizzlies 92 - Toronto Raptors 96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Wow.. bit off topic, but this has happened... omg!

LBJ needs to hook up with DD's dribbling coach in the summer

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      You make JV sound like some pathetic 6 yr old. If he's as mentally weak as you suggest, he's just going to turn out like Bargs, who got all kinds of undeserved playing time his 1st few years.
      Bargs never gave a shit at all about anything. Val obviously cares way too much. He beats himself up over every little thing.

The problems are complete opposites. Bargs should have had a way tighter leash. Val should have a way looser one.

Comment

• JV still played well at times, just couldn't really seem to click in. Memphis is also a stupidly good team up front. And I'm sure if Chuck didn't step up (this is exactly the type of game to expect him to though) we would've seen him back in there. Chuck never wavered though, so he kept rolling with him. It was a good coaching move, and as much as we need JV to keep improving to help the team improve, we also need Casey to be better at adjustments.

---

I think Gasol and Randolph both seemed gassed the last few minutes. And their 3rd stringers didn't really do much to help them. Memphis is still a good team no matter what as long as their main 3 guys are healthy, but it's hard to imagine us having won if they had all their main role players. Memphis is a really good team. The West is crazy, but if they keep playing this well, they're probably as likely as anybody to win the title.

Comment

• trip OT in Brooklyn.

Loving watching all the teams behind toronto devouring each other.

Comment

• Comment

• Cut or uncut. Raps jersey with KLOE on the back
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

• I'm so happy the Raptors don't suck anymore
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• First LeBron, now this... Interesting day.

Comment

First LeBron, now this... Interesting day.

Somewhere out there, the MONSTARS are out there playing a game of interplanetary basketball against some Looney Tunes.

Comment

First LeBron, now this... Interesting day.

HOW DO YOU MISS THIS?

I'm sorry but how? ...wow I think I hate the Nets.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I don't want to see any "why did JV not play much in the 2nd half" post after tonight. Charles Hayes was terrific.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                          HOW DO YOU MISS THIS?

I'm sorry but how? ...wow I think I hate the Nets.
                          Well, be happy that the Nets still lost that game in 3OT. Fuck Brooklyn!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Well, be happy that the Nets still lost that game in 3OT. Fuck Brooklyn!
                            Thank you Bucks!
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              I don't want to see any "why did JV not play much in the 2nd half" post after tonight. Charles Hayes was terrific.
                              why did JV not play much in the 2nd half?
                              OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                                why did JV not play much in the 2nd half?
                                Because Hayes is the real mvp

Comment

Working...
                                X