• Show
Clear All

• That last shot by KLow was towwwtallly unnecessary -

Comment

• where is our all-star. Invisible
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Seriously. I see lots of criticism of our frontcourt...that's fine, they're struggling....But they are struggling against hands down the best frontcourt in the league. HANDS DOWN.
        The JV hate is strong. Even stronger than the Demar hate IMO.

Comment

seriously. I see lots of criticism of our frontcourt...that's fine, they're struggling....but they are struggling against hands down the best frontcourt in the league. hands down.
          hands bro
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• JV sucks no question. Not sure why he flails with one arm all the time now.

But I am wondering why there is no mention of Prince's 9 points on 4/5 shooting. He is on pace for the game of the year. Who is guarding that guy?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              where is our all-star. Invisible
              an efficeient 10 in 16 minutes isnt what i call invisble...
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                JV sucks no question. Not sure why he flails with one arm all the time now.

But I am wondering why there is no mention of Prince's 9 points on 4/5 shooting. He is on pace for the game of the year. Who is guarding that guy?
                he was playing small ball PF a couple of times. Don't put it all on DD
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Well if we can barely beat Memphis with like 5 guys missing we had zero hope beating them if everyone was healthy. Until we can start beating good teams I'm not getting too excited about this team. Cause so far all we've done is beat up on depleted teams or teams that we all knew were going to be worse than us anyway. Our defense has really fallen off this season so far.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    Toronto sucks again, I'm done for tonight. SOA instead.
                    Sword Art Online?

Edit: I must have dyslexia this is like the second time this has happened. My apologies.

Comment

I'd like to see Ross stop just standing around on D. For fuck's sake
                      Finally, someone who recognizes that Ross is over rated

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        where is our all-star. Invisible
                        10 points 3 rebs 1 stl 5/8 shooting
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                          Tell that to everyone in the entire NBA that can't handle Z-bo
                          Well, I'm unable to tell the entire NBA, but I can respond to a question posed here. That said, I'm well aware of Z-Bo's prowess, but in answering the question, I referred to Z-Bo getting more O boards in a 1/2 than he averages in full games.

Comment

• Here's to Ross contracting the stomach flu that's taken out most of the Grizzlies team at the half.

We're losing to 5 NBAers and 2 D-Leaguer's so far. Shit's gonna get ugly if we lose this one.

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                              Finally, someone who recognizes that Ross is over rated
                              Yeah he is leaving the potential phase of his career

Comment

• I wish Ross could either defend or be an offensive threat
                                I see neither on almost all nights
                                I don't understand why everyone loves Ross so much as a player :S

Comment

Working...
                                X