Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
    Casey went with who was rolling
    Exactly. Hayes won us this game. People care way too much about JV playing a certain amount of minutes over us winning. JV will get his games where he gets to close. It's not that serious.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      as soon as i posted this, t ross started shooting lights out! he must have seen my post and wanted to prove me wrong. I AM THE BEST!!!!
      all you buddy hahaha

Comment

• Last time I saw a player impact a single game like Hayes did tonight, was back in the 90's and a guy nicknamed MJ.

Comment

• I don't think you watch the game while Chuck plays defense

He shut down Gasol 4-5 times, forces him to take impossible jumpers/misses

He has a ridiculously high bball iq, found some open guys

He even took a charge

And all you think about is a one foot runner from 17 feet

I'm a big JV fan, but if we wanted to win this game we could not have done it with JV in the fourth
          - You can be called "Zemic" -

Comment

• Thank god we won. Now I don't have to close the forum tonight.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              JV didn't deserve to play - that simple

Raps are still pretenders until and unless Vasquez comes back from Sacto form and JV stops flailing and being mentally weak.
              I wish he could learn a lot, in a hurry, from Hayes about playing smart.

Kids huge.... he's just.....ugh... kinda like, a stiff a lot

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Interesting thought: If Ross was playing badly for 3 quarters and JJ was healthy, would we see Ross in the fourth?! and do we win this game if not??!
                I think we would only because the one thing Ross has over JJ is he can shoot the three. JJ hurts our spacing and it would be even more so with Chuck Hayes on the floor. Also who knows if JJ would have played well tonight. It's very likely he could have had a bad game.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Zeknight wrote: View Post
                  I don't think you watch the game while Chuck plays defense

He shut down Gasol 4-5 times, forces him to take impossible jumpers/misses

He has a ridiculously high bball iq, found some open guys

He even took a charge

And all you think about is a one foot runner from 17 feet

I'm a big JV fan, but if we wanted to win this game we could not have done it with JV in the fourth
                  Exactly. Everyone here likes JV and wants him to improve and develop but not if it affects winning. And it would have tonight with the way he was playing. Trust me we would not have won tonight if we played JV over Hayes.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Last time I saw a player impact a single game like Hayes did tonight, was back in the 90's and a guy nicknamed MJ.
                    When did Michael Jackson play bball?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      We got this.

Raptors to win +115 looks good.
                      Got on +235. Sometimes it pays to be WeTheFourth fan!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Got on +235. Sometimes it pays to be WeTheFourth fan!

GG
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Brandon Knight just blew a wide open layup to win the game in OT....double OT we go

Comment

• Great win!

I think the JV concern is this: if we don't get him minutes in pressure situations, how is he ever going to get acclimated to those situations? You don't develop mental toughness by continually being afraid to make mistakes.

It's just short-term thinking at the expense of long-term growth.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                              So does this mean we are contenders?
                              naw, apparently we are still pretenders until vasquez isnt shit anymore and when jonas finally mans up
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                                Last time I saw a player impact a single game like Hayes did tonight, was back in the 90's and a guy nicknamed MJ.
                                hahahaha. ok that was good.

Comment

Working...
                                X