Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on a potential Hansbrough for Kirilenko swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post

This is why this idea will never come to fruition. Prokhorov & Kirilenko have an "under the table" deal in place.
    But then why is he getting DNP-CD's?

Comment

Fully wrote: View Post
      I think Kirilenko's career is basically over, so no, the idea kind of ends there for me.
      Yep. He's supposed to be Russian, but he's totally Finish.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
        Yep. He's supposed to be Russian, but he's totally Finish.
        First column, fourth row

http://mads.thescore.com/tbj-soundboard/

Comment

ddaylewis wrote: View Post
          I agree that we need more help in the frontcourt, especially with Amir so hobbled, but can that be had with Hansbrough? Probably not. So if that's no possible, I'd prefer a more versatile wing-big that can pass and cut instead of Hansbrough, who really doesn't do much of anything except rebound.
          That's fine. Just don't think AK is that guy. You basically want a second James Johnson....we already have one. JJ is also big/strong enough to legitimately play PF minutes though. Not sure how another player like that becomes available. For now we really need whatever insurance Hansbrough brings. And generally I'm a big fan of being 3 deep at each big spot, in terms of natural bigs, not counting tweener forwards. And even though we have 4 Cs on the roster, the backups are so limited they barely count as 1.

Comment

Really? NO, and just about everything wmcj said. Hans serves a purpose, AK serves none.

Comment

Hansbrough is hot garbage, so if you can move him for even a chance at a decent 3/4 defender, why the heck not?
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Kirilenko? The guys who was just a Healthy Scratch for the Brooklyn Nets? No thanks.
                Hansbrough may not be a world stopper, but he offers SO much more than someone like AK could.
                Kirilenko is DONE if he can't even get minutes from Brooklyn.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                  Hansbrough is hot garbage, so if you can move him for even a chance at a decent 3/4 defender, why the heck not?
                  Andre Kirilenko is still considered that? News to me.

Comment

How about a younger Ak47, Jeff Green?

Celtics would likely have zero interest in Hansbrough, but maybe Ross and a future gets it done?

Comment

Why should we trade for a 3rd stringer? AK is basically done but even his strengths are less than are current 3/4 back-up James Johnson.

Not a fan of Jeff Green. Not a great shooter, so we'd have Rudy Gay type spacing with the starters.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X