X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto/Brooklyn

To Brooklyn: Chuck Hayes, Landry Fields, 2- future 2nd round picks
    To Toronto: Kevin Garnett

I'm not sure if Brooklyn will go for this trade, the 2nd round picks might be enticing if they can't break into the top 8 by the trade deadline. I'd prefer having him on the team sooner than later. Toronto would get awesome veteran leadership that could influence these young players beyond this year. Garnett could start along side JV to become a strong defensive front court. He still has the ability to knock down the 17footer. He would be a great fit for the young Raptors team.

Umm... how about F*** NO.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

You may not like him when he is on the opposing team, but there is no denying what he brings to the court. He would basically be a rental player this year without mortgaging the future

Comment

KG has a no trade clause. He'd want to come here and I'm not sure if he would want to. From what I read he really likes playing for Brooklyn.

Comment

Working...
        X