Game #12: Milwaukee Bucks 83 - Toronto Raptors 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Anyone else just laughing maniacally for the entirety of the 4th?

Life is perfect now. That was amazing.

I have zero analysis for this game - none is necessary, none is possible.
    ME! Omg, I was like just sitting here thinking wtf is going on? My stomach hurts - I've laughed waay too much. This can't be the Raptors.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      And to think our all-star was over shadowed by our rookie!!! Waaay to go Bruno!
      That's the great part. You just know that Demar (and 2-Pat) will be primed and ready to go tomorrow night.

Comment

• "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Most enjoyable Raptor game of the season that's for sure.

Comment

• For anyone wanting to get going some more....Iggy Pop on the HiFi channel...Yes!!

Comment

• This is my favourite Raptor game of all the hundreds of games I've watched in my life lol
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh, Man. Never enjoyed blowout so much!

Comment

• Guys this wasn't a real win. Giannis wasn't 100 percent and didn't play much and they just played 3 games in 4 nights. I call this a fail. Oh also we only won by 41 and didn't break the franchise record
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Still laughing, bruno's debut and hes already being double teamed.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Guys this wasn't a real win. Giannis wasn't 100 percent and didn't play much and they just played 3 games in 4 nights. I call this a fail. Oh also we only won by 41 and didn't break the franchise record
                        Don't mcWorry about it. :-)) @ Matt

Comment

• Seriously guys, this Bucks team beat a healthy Memphis team.

Bruuuunoooooooooo!

How the heck am I supposed to sleep?
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Seriously guys, this Bucks team beat a healthy Memphis team.

Bruuuunoooooooooo!

How the heck am I supposed to sleep?
                            You're not.

Comment

• Cleveland, we comin' for ya!

Comment

• being this happy should be illegal...whatever happened to postup live being on the internet though?
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X