Game #12: Milwaukee Bucks 83 - Toronto Raptors 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scraptor wrote: View Post
    I'm beginning to think Dwane Casey is sticking pins in the bobbleheads of opposing teams. #wethevoodoo
    It may or may not be part of the "Game Thread Ritual" I've developed.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
      Lets send the Buckaroos to the same establishment who fed half the Grizzies.

Just kidding
      I don't think the Brass Rail Buffet takes reservations, but I'll call a few people.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        Sanders basically didn't play last year due to his injuries. 'Po is improving. Parker was one of the most NBA ready rookies coming out of the draft. The Bucks are my favorite team that's still in development (they just need a new coach.. I really hate their coach).

The Raptors *should* be better.. but they will be playing the first game of a back to back (second game on the road against Cleveland). So I can see Casey resting some guys and that could suck especially if JJ is not playing.
        Cleveland is also playing tomorrow night in Washington. Meaning that Cleveland will also be on the second half of a back-to-back on Saturday when we get into town.

No need to rest for a match-up with an equally tired and more travel weary team. Full focus on executing on the game at hand.
        http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Shantz wrote: View Post
          Cleveland is also playing tomorrow night in Washington. Meaning that Cleveland will also be on the second half of a back-to-back on Saturday when we get into town.

No need to rest for a match-up with an equally tired and more travel weary team. Full focus on executing on the game at hand.
          Totally forgot that Cleveland will be on a back to back as well.

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            Giannis might be out with a sprained ankle. So if we win does this one get an asterisks too?
            You know, if we win 80 games and a championship all with big asterisks...I won't be the least bit upset.

Keep up the Voodoo Joey!

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
              It may or may not be part of the "Game Thread Ritual" I've developed.
              You mean this voodoo ritual?

Comment

chico wrote: View Post
                More or less actually! You should see my place after I make the thread ... ugh.

Comment

Let's fuckin' do this!

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Let's fuckin' do this!

I'd have exploded blood vessels in my penis and eyes after this.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      I'd have exploded blood vessels in my penis and eyes after this.

Comment

Hoping for another strong game from Ross. It would be nice if he could become that third consistent scorer

13.2 pts 3.0 rebs 1.2 ast 0.8 blk 1.0 Stl

FG.479 3FG.464
                        Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Fri Nov 21, 2014, 12:06 AM.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

chico wrote: View Post
                          You sure that wasn't just an excuse to have a bath?

Comment

Well here's one guy who isn't complaining about the 9-2 start... bahahahaha

edit: Damn it, it's a hoax! But still funny lol
                            Last edited by Scraptor; Fri Nov 21, 2014, 01:34 AM.

Comment

We have to get revenge on Jason Kidd and beat the Bucks bad, FUCK JASON KIDD!!!! dude owned the Raptors in the playoffs as a player and as a coach so the line must be drawn here!!!

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                                Let's fuckin' do this!

OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X