Game #12: Milwaukee Bucks 83 - Toronto Raptors 124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
    Po is 19, but I don't know what this team is without Lowry. I'd say keep Lowry.
    Anyways, I don't think we can get him now, I was just speculating if we got him earlier. There were rumours we were interested.
    Masai was frantically trying to get a pick to get giannis on draft night 2013

He wanted Giannis or Bebe

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
      Um, WHHHHHHYYYYY did Atlanta trade Lou to us again? It makes no sense.
      straight up salary dump...idiots. We got him and a prospect
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• All you can do is say wow

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
          Um, WHHHHHHYYYYY did Atlanta trade Lou to us again? It makes no sense.
          I really have no fucking clue. I'm even having a hard time thinking of why they would need to cut money (the only reason to get Salmons). They're not even capped out.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Jonas with foul trouble (because Zaza flopped)...Hansbrough out, gotta roll with someone, and Hayes is coming off a strong game, and Pachulia is not a problem for him.
            Bebe?

Comment

• Wow. Chuck!

Comment

• Pretty sure atlanta had free agent plans that never worked out

Comment

• mountio wrote: View Post
                  Bebe?
                  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(Not laughing at you, just laughing at the general idea of Casey putting in a rookie over a vet)

Comment

• Putting Chuck in to match up with Zaza was a good idea anyway. He's a big dude who plays super physical/dirty. Chuck has the strength, and the savvy to not get baited into stupid fouls. *Bebe would probably just get pushed around.

Comment

• Hayes / patterson >>> Hansbrough/Patterson

Comment

• TROSS is something else when hes on <3

Comment

• Attaboy TRoss. Wish I had started you tonight?

Comment

I really have no fucking clue. I'm even having a hard time thinking of why they would need to cut money (the only reason to get Salmons). They're not even capped out.
                            Totally. I get you want to save money, but they gave up way too much ... and traded a rotation player to their competition.

Masai really has a nose for exploiting front offices that are slightly dysfunctional and vulnerable. Kings with brand-new ownership, pre-Phil Jackson Knicks, Hawks ... that isn't coincidence. It's a pattern.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(Not laughing at you, just laughing at the general idea of Casey putting in a rookie over a vet)
                              I know .. I should know better. Reality is, Bebe and Bruno need to see the court at some point. Jack and Matt glowing about the screens that Hayes sets (which are good), but no mention of the shitty turnovers or the times gets scored over easily or outrebounded because hes a 6'5" center ..

Comment

• Bruno and Bebe getting excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X