No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd be fine with drafting someone with great length/athletic ability to join Bruno and Bebe on the bench.
    "Bruno?
    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Honestly who knows? I mean, I don't think you can get some proven impact asset. Probably either flipping depth players to hope for better fits. Maybe if you're lucky and the depth player you're getting back really struggled this past season (be it fit or injuries), you can convince the team to give you another asset like a low-value pick or a young guy who hasn't developed as fast/well as hoped....Maybe.
      GV has a pretty hefty contract too though. It's expiring but hard to match salary.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        GV has a pretty hefty contract too though. It's expiring but hard to match salary.
        Which is why I think you'd need to find a similar type of bench player who didn't really do as well as hoped. Maybe an Ilyasova (who makes more)? Maybe a Patty Mills (don't know why SAS would, but just to give an example of a player) who has had injury issues? I don't know. Don't think salary would be the biggest issue. A good deal in terms of talent exchange would be tricky.

Comment

For who? Can anyone really find a GV trade that works and makes sense?
          Obviously you package him with someone else. He would probably be packaged with Ross. GV gets a lot of hate on this forum but, he is still one of the best back up PG in the league.
          Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Wed May 20, 2015, 04:01 PM.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• To all who follow this draft religiously, i have a question. Is there a chance Booker drops to the Raps at 20? what abput Harrell?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              To all who follow this draft religiously, i have a question. Is there a chance Booker drops to the Raps at 20? what abput Harrell?
              Harrell will most likely be there at 20 but, Booker is a consensus lottery pick though.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                To all who follow this draft religiously, i have a question. Is there a chance Booker drops to the Raps at 20? what abput Harrell?
                Booker - Probably zero chance

Harrell - Definitely possible
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• https://youtu.be/PV-AF-88uKs

Get this guy Masai please!
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Harrell has grown on me but I don't see how he can share the floor with DD or JJ....

Then again he might be Casey's perfect C - lol.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                      Harrell has grown on me but I don't see how he can share the floor with DD or JJ....

Then again he might be Casey's perfect C - lol.
                      Chad Ford did say he has Ben Wallace potential....
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I'm not a Harrell fan. Didn't impress me in college. Really thought he came up small when they get eliminated by the Spartans this year too (in a game he talked some trash before hand). Just not quite enough of anything for me.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I like Harrelz a lot...dude's a winner and how can you not like a guy that bring the kind of energy he does..he's a supernova of energy trapped in a body that hustles, defends, rebounds like an animal...he has Kenneth Faried written all over him...i'd be happy if he's our pick.

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                            I like Harrelz a lot...dude's a winner and how can you not like a guy that bring the kind of energy he does..he's a supernova of energy trapped in a body that hustles, defends, rebounds like an animal...he has Kenneth Faried written all over him...i'd be happy if he's our pick.
                            Because he doesn't do any of those things at an elite level. His rebounding was probably his best attribute in college but he'll be undersized in the NBA.

Honestly, don't think he'll be better than Hansbrough.

Comment

• yea dont get me wrong, I like him but i'd rather have a trey lyles or even Kevon Looney if they drop to 20

Comment

Because he doesn't do any of those things at an elite level. His rebounding was probably his best attribute in college but he'll be undersized in the NBA.

Honestly, don't think he'll be better than Hansbrough.
                                He might just be 6'8 but his longer than most PF in this draft. A lot of great rebounders are undersized. Rodman, Reggie Evans, Trisan Thompson and Faried. Just to name a few.

My Big Board

1.Grant
                                2.Harrell
                                3.RHJ
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X