No announcement yet.

The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I say trade the knicks /Denver pick this year + something and move way up in this year's draft. I feel like new York will improve to possibly a playoff team next year and hopefully we can trade the pick+ to a team in the top 10 that still thinks new York will suck next yr lol. .

Get Porzingas, Stein or Winslow

Comment

• We're not gonna crack the top 10 to get Winslow or stein. I think this draft has enough mid range talent to stay where we are. Especially if someone like looney slips to 20. Or even booker, I doubt he'll slide that far but it's possible
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• And the knicks are still gonna suck next year. Just gotta hope Denver sucks too
        in masai we trust

Comment

• Is there any defensive guards we could grab in our range ?
          in masai we trust

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            Is there any defensive guards we could grab in our range ?
            The Harrisons would fit that bill. It's to be determined if they declare for the NBA.

Comment

• Sabonis is going back to Gonzaga according to his coach, Mark Few.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-bask...gonzaga-return

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                The Harrisons would fit that bill. It's to be determined if they declare for the NBA.
                Aren't they like the Morris twin. Either you get both or neither. Boston or Philly might be the only teams with enough picks to grab both.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Aren't they like the Morris twin. Either you get both or neither. Boston or Philly might be the only teams with enough picks to grab both.
                  The Morris twins were split up at the draft and reunited by a trade.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    The harrison twins can only make shots in cruntch time. You decide if that is good or bad

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                      Although i think they could use gv. He is not worth a first round pick.
                      I mean Dallas needs a guard badly, their bench guards(PG and SG) are Barea, Felton and Devin Harris. GV gives them insurance for Rondo, a bench guard

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                        I mean Dallas needs a guard badly, their bench guards(PG and SG) are Barea, Felton and Devin Harris. GV gives them insurance for Rondo, a bench guard
                        Sorry hit post reply too early

That can play off the ball with Barea/Harris and they dump Felton who's garbage. I think it could be worth it for them.

Comment

• Last year I said I hoped we could land Dekker in this draft, that is still my hope but he may have played his way out of our range.

Either a 3 or a 4 are the positions of top need, but if neither holds great value when we pick, then Lucas at PG would be my pick.

Not interested in someone like Harrell. Don't want a Harrison (neither is likely a first rounder).

Trading is still a strong option. We already have Bruno, Bebe and Daniels all needing significant development.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Yeah but a first is a lot to give up. They could draft a backup with their pick instead and get a similar guy on a lower contract.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              Yeah but a first is a lot to give up. They could draft a backup with their pick instead and get a similar guy on a lower contract.
                              Maybe, but are there any point guards available at 22 that will be able to step in next year? Dallas is competing for a title

Comment

Maybe, but are there any point guards available at 22 that will be able to step in next year? Dallas is competing for a title
                                Because they are competing for a title, a free agent is likely the solution. No real reason to give up a pick for a backup when they can easily sign someone.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X