He's also a rebounding machine!
    Definitely, Great length

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      Definitely, Great length
      That's what she said!

Bazinga
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I think looney's one of the better options in terms of decent ceiling, decent floor. Amongst PFs, I think Wood has a little higher ceiling but also a much lower floor.

Comment

• I think trading the pick would be for the best. Casey doesn't use rookies and we still have a lot of potential on the team. Don't get me wrong-- I really like this draft and feel there are some studs deep in the draft-- but there is no point in drafting players if we don't use them.

I was loving Christian Wood until I realized him and Bebe are so similar. Both lengthy bigs who are shot blocks. Wood is has a better stretch game but not good enough to convince me to use our pick on him.

I would love to hear your thoughts

Comment

• Assuming we keep our pick....and regardless I go with best player available, I want Justin Anderson or Rondae Hollis-Jefferson.....if Tyus Jones falls ill take him. No more position need guys. If we trade Lowry (which I hope we do ) to Sacramento for their pick or something......I take either Winslow or Hezjona ..... And imho I take Hezjona over Winslow.
            Last edited by Jon32; Sun May 17, 2015, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• Talk of Lucas as died down, how has he looked during combine? I'm interested on what he's done there.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I wonder if we should take a risk with Robert Upshaw. But guys with his length and size don't come often.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Disagree if we get him that more likely means Ross is gone
                  Does not make sense to give up on Ross at this stage. We have plenty of areas we need to improve. Unless we can somehow massively upgrade, trade up to get Winslow, I want to see us try to address the 4. There are plenty of PF's in this draft. If Ross can't improve over the summer and in to next year, then I'd be prepared to give up on him as an nba starter. It's prudent asset management to give him more of a look. His trade value is low right now. Even if we're going to trade him, would prefer to at least try to give him time to increase his value.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Talk of Lucas as died down, how has he looked during combine? I'm interested on what he's done there.
                    Draftexpress has him at 42 now.

I think the talk is still the same. Very young, very unique physical specimen, and very raw.

I am still a fan.

He isn't a selection you make looking at the next 1-2 seasons.

Comment

• BreakingBradStevens wrote: View Post
                      I think trading the pick would be for the best. Casey doesn't use rookies and we still have a lot of potential on the team. Don't get me wrong-- I really like this draft and feel there are some studs deep in the draft-- but there is no point in drafting players if we don't use them.

I was loving Christian Wood until I realized him and Bebe are so similar. Both lengthy bigs who are shot blocks. Wood is has a better stretch game but not good enough to convince me to use our pick on him.

I would love to hear your thoughts
                      Outside of being long I don't see similarity between bebe and wood.

I would not mind wood at all at 20.

However if looney is there, who I never would have thought possible, I would be ecstatic with that pick.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

I think the talk is still the same. Very young, very unique physical specimen, and very raw.

I am still a fan.

Maybe Masai can buy an early-mid 2nd rounder or two to pick up such guys.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Maybe Masai can buy an early-mid 2nd rounder or two to pick up such guys.
                          I would love to see raptors buy a pick.

When was last time that happened???

Ever????

Maybe a DLeague team increases that possibility.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

I am still a fan.

If we draft him, couple that with drafting Bruno and grabbing Bebe, then I'll at least have some hope that Masai is looking ahead long term, something I've started to doubt since casey wasn't immediately fired after the playoffs.

Comment

• ESPN's Insider John Goodman has the Raptors picking Looney at 20 and R.J Hunter going at 28 to Boston.

Comment

• BreakingBradStevens wrote: View Post
                                ESPN's Insider John Goodman has the Raptors picking Looney at 20 and R.J Hunter going at 28 to Boston.
                                I could see Hunter going anywhere from 18-28. Interesting to see where he ends up. Same with Lyles.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X