• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    If we don't address rebound and shot blocking he did nothing this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we still have FA and Trades also...the night is not over yet
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Give the guy a chance for fucks sake... Jesus. internet GM's are the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Delon was probably notified before the draft, just based on his choice on clothe

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
          We don't get Winslow/Mudiay/Hezonja and you guys go fucking off.

For fuck's sake give the man JULY before thinking of ways to kill him slowly.
          I don't like it because he can't shoot the 3. He played 4 years of college ball and still doesn't have a 3pt.

PG's who cannot shoot are very hard to play
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            You're pretty fcking ridiculous. We save 6.6million in cap space this year by trading away an inefficient PG that is slow as fuck and cant play a lick of defence for a future 1st round pick and a 2nd round pick in this years draft THEN we draft a big, defensive point guard that can come in immediately and contribute and still has upside, yet you still find a reason to complain. It's shocking. Obviously this team is still a long ways from being assembled but its a pretty damn good start. We have like 5 free agents and assets to trade combined with solid cap space, wtf more do you want?
            I gave in and replied to McJashmid a few times tonight. The poster will be on ignore going forward. Lol he takes then FUN out of FAN!

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              we still have FA and Trades also...the night is not over yet
              Lets hope we have a better luck in FA ... For that we have to wait till July 1st.

I don't think we have anymore Raptor trades tonight. I think MU was not able to make it happen.

Comment

I like the pick already. I don't need 24 hours.
                me too.

Comment

• Love what Masai has done so far. Now needs to resign Lou Will.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    People rationalized the Bruno pick too.

One thing you certainly can't call Masai is a conformist... Dude does what he wants.
                    He learned from the best.

Daniel Norris, the Non-Conformist.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      I don't like it because he can't shoot the 3. He played 4 years of college ball and still doesn't have a 3pt.

Perfectly Said ...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Problem wasn't O, it was D. Plus the kid is much younger than Vasquez. Do you just hate everything this team does?
                        lol much younger? dude is already 23. ross is entering his 4th nba year and hes 24.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

very patrick beverly esque. im kinda okay with it, its just that hes 23 !
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            lol much younger? dude is already 23. ross is entering his 4th nba year and hes 24.
                            He's older than JV lmao
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

two of our biggest weaknesses was ball movement and not being able to stay in front of anyone...

check and check
                              Doesn't the first check not count if Lou Williams comes back?

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Love what Masai has done so far. Now needs to resign Lou Will.

strongly disagree...need to sign and trade him for a 2 way SF
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X