Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

still woulda rather portis
    Fine, so give him four stars, still a good night. Everyone should be able to agree on that... Except those who think DeRozan is as good as his volume dependent stats.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
      Trade a PG who could not play D but could shoot for a PG that can not shoot but can play D ...
      ^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• myklk wrote: View Post
        They're going after Dakari Johnson with the 46th pick
        Not looking promising if his NBADraft comparison is Aaron Gray HAHA

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
          hopefully Christian Wood reallly drops
          He damn well better.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• whats so bad about the pick we struggle with perimeter D which effects everything else in a trickle down theory kind of way....

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
              You don't mean that. Good, great players even, have been selected this late.
              I realize that, but do you think he was way better than say guys drafted at 10-15? I don't believe he's gonna be a star. He'll probably be a very good rebounder, but Ed Davis was supposed to be a top 5 pick and look at him. Decent rebounder, but not much more than a bench contributor. We'll see what he does on Bulls, I'm just saying I don't think it's much of a difference. Masai has a plan and I'm willing to give him the off-season to make shit happen. If it's not blown up and we are a fringe playoff team, we need to look at his record at that point.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                Classic reaction after a pick, wait 24 hours and I'm sure everyone will be saying how good of a pick it was to finally get a good defender. Happens every draft.
                People rationalized the Bruno pick too.

One thing you certainly can't call Masai is a conformist... Dude does what he wants.

Comment

• I like the pick already. I don't need 24 hours.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

No, Just the stupid moves.
                    Do you have posts where you touted Portis highly? If so, I'd like to see them.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                      He damn well better.
                      I hope Wood drops too!

Comment

• If we don't address rebound and shot blocking he did nothing this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Raptors Select Delon Wright (PG) Utah

Video: http://streamable.com/bizb

From H4pl0 on Reddit

Comment

• two of our biggest weaknesses was ball movement and not being able to stay in front of anyone...

check and check
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

No, Just the stupid moves.
                              You're pretty fcking ridiculous. We save 6.6million in cap space this year by trading away an inefficient PG that is slow as fuck and cant play a lick of defence for a future 1st round pick and a 2nd round pick in this years draft THEN we draft a big, defensive point guard that can come in immediately and contribute and still has upside, yet you still find a reason to complain. It's shocking. Obviously this team is still a long ways from being assembled but its a pretty damn good start. We have like 5 free agents and assets to trade combined with solid cap space, wtf more do you want?
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• We don't get Winslow/Mudiay/Hezonja and you guys go fucking off.

For fuck's sake give the man JULY before thinking of ways to kill him slowly.

Comment

Working...
                                X