Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Axel wrote: View Post
    Yet you consider Masai failing last year's draft for not getting Ennis?

Lou needs to get paid, but not as much as he probably wants. He's a fairly one dimensional player and one better suited to the 90s. Would rather take that money and get a well-rounded player. He's an asset, so maybe a S&T is an option.

Nate Robinson is not a very good NBA PG. He's basically a worse shooting version of Lou (off the bench scorer with the ball in his hands). I'd rather draft a player with upside than take on Nate.
    I think Ennis is a bust. I glad we didn't get him.

So why let go Lou ? He wants to be here pay the man GV Is just for depth to me. What I am trying to say is point guards are a dime a dozen I wouldnt draft one I would always bring in a vet to back up at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
      PGs have the longest learning curve, you shouldn't write them off until at least 3 years into the league.

Comment

So why let go Lou ? He wants to be here pay the man GV Is just for depth to me. What I am trying to say is point guards are a dime a dozen I wouldnt draft one I would always bring in a vet to back up at this point.
        Now Ennis is a bust? You said this less than a month ago:

grindhouse wrote: View Post
        See u guys at next draft maybe u guys and this clown MU can get one pick right he is 0-3 so far in toronto
        0-4 if u count Ennis
        You literally make no sense.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
          PGs have the longest learning curve, you shouldn't write them off until at least 3 years into the league.
          Well he has another 2 years to show something then we can go out and get him as a FA

Comment

• The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Axel wrote: View Post
            Now Ennis is a bust? You said this less than a month ago:

You literally make no sense.
            I think u miss understood what I meant by that MU wanted Ennis so that was another guy he seen as a good pick. Ennis is a bust as of right now so that 0-4 get it now?

I see my miss type

Last edited by grindhouse; Mon Mar 30, 2015, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Well he has another 2 years to show something then we can go out and get him as a FA

What is it, 7-9 years a team can pretty much hold a rookie for? I wouldn't count on getting one in FA so easily. The good ones tend to be held as long as possible

Comment

I think u miss understood what I meant by that MU wanted Ennis so that was another guy he seen as a good pick. Ennis is a bust as of right now so that 0-4 get it now?

I see my miss type
                Well, slightly better logic but still not really there for me. If Masai wanted Ennis but he was drafted before our pick, then you have to factor in the cost of acquiring the pick and compare to the benefits. Did Masai even value Ennis over Bruno? If he did, by how much? Far too many factors to judge success based on what happened.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• How on earth is ennis a bust before the end of his rookie season when he played most of it on a team where he was 5th on the depth chart and they couldn't even keep the first 3 happy ?
                  So far he's a victim of being drafted by the suns, wait until next year before judging him.

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
                    How on earth is ennis a bust before the end of his rookie season when he played most of it on a team where he was 5th on the depth chart and they couldn't even keep the first 3 happy ?
                    So far he's a victim of being drafted by the suns, wait until next year before judging him.
                    This guy thinks Kyle Anderson is a goat lmao

When Anderson becomes half the player Ennis is I'll be laughing
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Isn't this 2015 draft? Just making sure

Comment

Isn't this 2015 draft? Just making sure
                        You'll probably never live down those comments, so you may as well accept that now. Every draft, every year; fair game.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          You'll probably never live down those comments, so you may as well accept that now. Every draft, every year; fair game.
                          #Truth

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Lol u guys r childish I should start paying attention to names so I know who not to respond to. Get over it make a better pick this year

Comment

Lol u guys r childish I should start paying attention to names so I know who not to respond to. Get over it make a better pick this year
                              grindhouse wrote: View Post
                              his biggest mistake has been throwing away last years draft bruno is in the d league not even playing kyle anderson went after him and is putting up 22 pts a game down there. if everyone did love MU i would say fire him
                              Sorry, some comments just stick more than others, and that one was a doozy. You could have written Shakespeare for your other 1,479 posts, and that one would still stick out to people. It's not childish, it's just life.

Comment

• Anthony Bennett could be a UFA. Wolves won't extend him. Still think he has potential.

Comment

Working...
                                X