The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    Not a fan of the pick but could have been worse.
    LOL, That is a Winner attitude

Comment

• A consensus lottery pick drops to 20 and we don't take him?

Comment

• as always ... if its a raptors pick you go to commerical

Comment

• guys wright is projected as a VERY GOOD defensive guard ALREADY, this is a good pick. Good talent and fills a need.

Comment

• meh...Portis- a lottery pick in many boards was still available

Comment

• Trade a no-defence tall PG....Draft another tall PG who can play D.

Not the pick I was looking for, but whatever.

Comment

• I'm fine with the pick

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                  This is the kind of PG you can actually play next to a guy like Lou. 6'5, long can defend PG or SG.
                  uh hes not long at all. pretty average wingspan.

Comment

• Totally a fan of delons game. We finally have a guard who can defend. He has possible upside on offense too (I know he's 23) but still pumped we grabbed a defensive guard.

I do not think this means lowrys on his way out it's just a solid reserve guard who can contribute with his defence next season
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Seems like a solid pick. It's 20th overall so if he can be our backup PG right away I'll be happy.

Comment

• Lol
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Well, we definitely need defence at the guard position
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
                            guys wright is projected as a VERY GOOD defensive guard ALREADY, this is a good pick. Good talent and fills a need.
                            so we picked based on need as opposed to bpa. that is always a great way t do things.

Comment

• one of the guys i wanted. i don't think this means lowry is out. i think a smart defensive senior pg can play with lou or lowry much better than vasquez can.

good pick.

Comment

• WTF did u guys expect..it is 20th pick,anyway..decent pick up,defensive player,big pg,vazquez is gone,replacement,anyway draft is done,later...
                                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                                X