The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    Oh god no to Tyus Jones. This year's Napier. Dude is too small, isn't exceptionally good at anything and will be a back up point guard at his very best. I'd be pissed if we took him.

Love Harrell, need to watch more Dekker and Pope
    I like Jones. I've watched Duke games more than any other college teams this season and Jones is the one player on that team that has always caught my attention besides Okafor and Winslow. He just makes winning plays. He knows when to take over.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      I like Jones. I've watched Duke games more than any other college teams this season and Jones is the one player on that team that has always caught my attention besides Okafor and Winslow. He just makes winning plays. He knows when to take over.
      I've watched a solid amount of Duke and I'm extremely confident saying his game won't translate to the NBA

Comment

Would love to try to land a second first rounder or an early second.
        Hard to believe another prospect will be on team.

That would make 4 for next year: Bebe and bruno plus deandre daniels and this years pick.

Maybe a stash would be in order?

Comment

Would love to try to land a second first rounder or an early second.
          Lucas + Harrell/Wood would be unreal as far as draft day is concerned.

Comment

• Holy fuck Demar

Comment

• Wrong thread

Comment

• Brazilian prospects informative: https://twitter.com/DanBarto_IMG/sta...51077345177600

Pinheiros is the brazilian club with the best basketball development program. Apart from Bruno Caboclo and George Lucas, Lucas Dias was the fist one from the club to show up to international scouts since he won MVP from the jordan brand classic in 2013. Now both George Lucas and Lucas Dias are already training in the US for the NBA draft. Dias is not yet in mock drafts but is an interesting prospect, he is a huge small forward with a good stroke. He was the one leading the Pinheiros U-19 team in the brazilian leagues having George or Bruno, last year, as the teams secondary options. But the last two have the better phisical tools and upside.

Comment

• Do you guys think that DeAndre Daniels will be on the team next season?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Hard to believe another prospect will be on team.

That would make 4 for next year: Bebe and bruno plus deandre daniels and this years pick.

Maybe a stash would be in order?
                    I'm expecting Bebe and Bruno to get minutes next year.

And as far as the draft goes I'd wanna pick up a late first to land Lucas and draft a PF with our pick (preferably Harrell). I'm okay with stashing Lucas as he's clearly not ready.

Daniels I'm okay with leaving over in Australia one more season, Harrell I want on the team as he's arguably already more NBA ready than Bruno and Daniels, keep him as our 3rd PF

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                      Do you guys think that DeAndre Daniels will be on the team next season?
                      Depends on who the coach is

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                        Do you guys think that DeAndre Daniels will be on the team next season?
                        No. Another wasted pick smh.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• How about a big man? Mamadou Ndiaye is 7 feet 6 inches and has a wing span of 8' 3" and can dunk without leaving the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoyvCj1O_oM

Last edited by stretch; Wed Apr 1, 2015, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                            How about a big man? Mamadou Ndiaye is 7 feet 6 inches and has a wing span of 8' 3" and can dunk without leaving the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoyvCj1O_oM
                            Already had one of those on the team. Lol.

Comment

• What about a guy like Caris LeVert?

http://www.draftexpress.com/video/11633/
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• Samuel Isaak wrote: View Post
                                Brazilian prospects informative: https://twitter.com/DanBarto_IMG/sta...51077345177600

Pinheiros is the brazilian club with the best basketball development program. Apart from Bruno Caboclo and George Lucas, Lucas Dias was the fist one from the club to show up to international scouts since he won MVP from the jordan brand classic in 2013. Now both George Lucas and Lucas Dias are already training in the US for the NBA draft. Dias is not yet in mock drafts but is an interesting prospect, he is a huge small forward with a good stroke. He was the one leading the Pinheiros U-19 team in the brazilian leagues having George or Bruno, last year, as the teams secondary options. But the last two have the better phisical tools and upside.
                                Interesting. I just saw some bleacher report post about how lucas is a top five potential pick in the draft and they have him going in the late first. While the article was all fluff, the guys name is out there, and i wouldnt be surprised if he starts to rise up the draft board.

Comment

Working...
                                X