X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    What about a guy like Caris LeVert?

http://www.draftexpress.com/video/11633/
    I mentioned him in some of the first pages of this thread.

It really depends if he declares this year after the injury.

He is a very well rounded, smart player who has legit starting calibre SG skills, talent, and athleticism. If you are looking for a SG who can hit the catch and shoot three while being able to penetrate the paint and initiate the ball movement he is your guy.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      I mentioned him in some of the first pages of this thread.

It really depends if he declares this year after the injury.

He is a very well rounded, smart player who has legit starting calibre SG skills, talent, and athleticism. If you are looking for a SG who can hit the catch and shoot three while being able to penetrate the paint and initiate the ball movement he is your guy.
      There is something about LeVert that I am not sold on. If he can be 100% healthy for pre-draft workouts I will reevaluate my opinion then. He does have the potential to be a versatile back-court player able to play 3 positions, but the same was said about John Salmons when he entered the league.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
        There is something about LeVert that I am not sold on. If he can be 100% healthy for pre-draft workouts I will reevaluate my opinion then. He does have the potential to be a versatile back-court player able to play 3 positions, but the same was said about John Salmons when he entered the league.
        And Salmons had a super long career. Remember, the version the Raps got was old as dirt -- that's why he sucked.

Comment

• delon wright

Comment

• feels like just yesterday we saw salmons run begin.
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
              How about a big man? Mamadou Ndiaye is 7 feet 6 inches and has a wing span of 8' 3" and can dunk without leaving the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoyvCj1O_oM

It doesn't bug you that a big guy with that much skill is only averaging 8pts a game for UC Irvine?

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                delon wright
                A 6-5 scoring point guard? Casey would love him. Doesn't look like he shoots the 3, but he's a mature 22. would be worth it in the 2nd round or the Raps. Doesn't fit a particular need for he Raps.

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                  A 6-5 scoring point guard? Casey would love him. Doesn't look like he shoots the 3, but he's a mature 22. would be worth it in the 2nd round or the Raps. Doesn't fit a particular need for he Raps.
                  Not sure if they have their own 2nd round pick this year, but if they manage to acquire one id rather see them go after Tyler Harvey. His shooting and scoring ability is insane. I can see him as a potential Lou Will replacement as a guy who can score in bunches. He very well could be a first round pick, but i havent seen much love for him in mock drafts.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                    delon wright

http://youtu.be/vvZMLIytfzE

I will pass even tho I love 6'5 point guards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Get a d league team and draft George Lucas.

...that is all.

Or Christian Wood, Bobby Portis, or Kevon Looney.

...now that is all.

Comment

• As of today, DraftExpress have the Raps taking Looney at 20 (Lyles goes right before him at 19), with Harrel, Wood, and Lucas all still being available. Would be interesting to see if MU could make a deal to grab a second first rounder to draft any of the mentioned PF's and Lucas.

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                          As of today, DraftExpress have the Raps taking Looney at 20 (Lyles goes right before him at 19), with Harrel, Wood, and Lucas all still being available. Would be interesting to see if MU could make a deal to grab a second first rounder to draft any of the mentioned PF's and Lucas.
                          No way Lyles is still there at 19. I don't want Harrell. I'd be fine with any of Looney, Wood, Lucas and Sabonis if he declares.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The other guy that i really like is Devin Booker of Kentucky. Sharpshooter, and just plays with a lot poise. I actually like him more than Dekker the more i watch him play.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                              As of today, DraftExpress have the Raps taking Looney at 20 (Lyles goes right before him at 19), with Harrel, Wood, and Lucas all still being available. Would be interesting to see if MU could make a deal to grab a second first rounder to draft any of the mentioned PF's and Lucas.
                              I posted a trade scenario in the trade forum but obviously no one saw it because that part of the forum gets no action. But anyways it was basically Greivis to Dallas for Raymond Felton and their pick (around 22ish)

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                I posted a trade scenario in the trade forum but obviously no one saw it because that part of the forum gets no action. But anyways it was basically Greivis to Dallas for Raymond Felton and their pick (around 22ish)
                                Although i think they could use gv. He is not worth a first round pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X