3. R. J. Hunter | Georgia State | Junior| 6-6 | 190 > Mid-Late First

4. Buddy Hield | Oklahoma | Junior | 6-4 | 212 > Late First

5. Michael Qualls | Arkansas | Junior | 6-6 | 205 > Late First/Early Second

6. Caris LeVert | Michigan | Junior | 6-7 | 200 > Late First/Early Second

7. Justin Anderson | Virginia | Junior | 6-6 | 228 > Second Round

8. Tyler Harvey | E. Washington | Junior | 6-4 | 185 > Second Round

9. Norman Powell | UCLA | Senior | 6-4 | 215 > Second Round

10. Ron Baker | Wichita State | Junior | 6-6 | 220 > Second Round

Honorable Mention: E.C. Matthews (SO), 6-5, 190, Rhode Island; Dez Wells, 6-5, 215, Maryland; Timothe Luwawu (19), 6-6, 220, Antibes Sharks (France)

Sleepers: Wesley Saunders, 6-5, 215, Harvard; Mateusz Pontika (21), 6-5, 204, Telenet BC Oostunde (Belgium)

Some Scouts Like: James Blackman, Jr. (FR), 6-4, 195, Indiana; Aaron Harrison (SO), 6-6, 212, Kentucky; Wayne Selden (SO), 6-5, 230, Kansas; Rashad Vaughn (FR), 6-6, 210, UNLV; Treveon Graham, 6-6, 220, VCU

http://www.nba.com/news/features/dav...015-nba-draft/

Comment

• I was a fan of Harrell last year, but he really failed to take a step forward this year... he's still basically the same raw athlete he was a year ago, which makes me doubt how much he's going to learn. I've also had a change of heart in priorities since then; based on the current Raptors composition (particularly in terms of young players), I really think that we need to take basketball IQ into account, and Harrell is not a high IQ player at all. I don't want a team of freak athletes and wingspan guys who don't really understand the game. None of the young guys on the team (Ross, Valanciunas, Bruno, Caboclo, Daniels) are high IQ guys, and we need to think about getting players that will make the players around them better. I do not have confidence that a combination of JV & Harrell & any of Ross/Caboclo/Daniels would have a high defensive upside... it's hard to imagine them working well together.
      At PF, I want a guy who'll be able to anchor the defense, not simply in terms of defending his own man, but more about barking out orders and QBing the defense like KG would. Myles Turner would be perfect if you believe he can play PF at the next level, but is unlikely to be there when we pick, so he would require us moving up in the draft (someone else in this thread mentioned moving the NYK pick to get him... I'd be very tempted). JV and Turner together would be a near perfect compliment of skills at both ends of the court.
      But if there isn't a guy who fits that mold at PF when we draft (and honestly I don't see any PFs in our range that I like), I'd rather see us target a different position and look for a 'makes those around him better' player there... like Caris LeVert if we were going for a guard.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
        Harrell has a better NCAA stat line than Faried had at Morehead State, all things considered. We are talking about the ACC, the best conference versus the Ohio Valley, not even your average mid major.

Harrell 15.9 ppg, 9.2 rpg, 55.6 fg%, 1.2 blocks.
        ACC the best conference?
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          David Aldridge breaks down SG prospects:

http://www.nba.com/news/features/dav...015-nba-draft/
          Can't say I'm impressed with the SG prospects this year. As a crop, fairly weak imo.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            my problem with him is he doesnt have a elite nba skill. another thing I dont see a improvement over GV or lou williams.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Can't say I'm impressed with the SG prospects this year. As a crop, fairly weak imo.
              I would add dekker to that list I think he can play both 2 and 3

Comment

• MU probably gonna draft Korean MJ next
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  I would add dekker to that list I think he can play both 2 and 3
                  Probably. With his size, I expect he'll mostly be at the 3.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    MU probably gonna draft Korean MJ next
                    Nigerian Tim Duncan
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Aaaaand Kevon Looney has officially declared for the 2015 NBA draft!

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        ACC the best conference?
                        The best.

Comment

• I'm in love with Devin Booker's game. Can't remember the last time i got this excitef for a guy who's projected to go mid 1st round. He reminds me a lot of Klay Thompson. He's so smooth.

And i know i'm going get a lot of criticism here for this and i don't care but i would trade DeRozan or Lowry or maybe package this year's 1st + next yr's Denver pick for Booker. That's how HIGH i am with this kid.

PS - He hasn't officially declared yet. I'd be surprised if he returns to school though.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            I'm in love with Devin Booker's game. Can't remember the last time i got this excitef for a guy who's projected to go mid 1st round. He reminds me a lot of Klay Thompson. He's so smooth.

And i know i'm going get a lot of criticism here for this and i don't care but i would trade DeRozan or Lowry or maybe package this year's 1st + next yr's Denver pick for Booker. That's how HIGH i am with this kid.

PS - He hasn't officially declared yet. I'd be surprised if he returns to school though.
                            Whoa, whoa, whoa. You can't just trade DeMar like that, that's crazy talk man.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              I'm in love with Devin Booker's game. Can't remember the last time i got this excitef for a guy who's projected to go mid 1st round. He reminds me a lot of Klay Thompson. He's so smooth.

LOL

I wouldn't even trade DeMar for that.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                LOL

I wouldn't even trade DeMar for that.
                                Roles reversed

But yeah i'm pretty high on Booker.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X