The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
    He's not the best shooter, yet managed to shoot over 50% from the floor. A point guard.

A lot of you who wanted Hollis-Jefferson, were willing to forgive his transgressions of a broken shot. Yet, you're going to bash Wright? Hmmmmm.
    My issue with the pick was that he wasn't Looney, Wood or RHJ. After that, I was just happy he wasn't Harrell. After that, I came around.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Masai finally getting defensive minded with this roster. Traded our worse defensive player and replaced him with one of the best defensive PG in the draft.
      He's the best defensive PG in the draft
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        We better get a big at 46
        Wait, how do we have 46, Vasquez trade?

Should mention, tuned in just as the pick was being called basically.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
          What about production from the 4 spot? How was that?
          If you want to address all of that shit with one pick at the 20 spot you are better GM than I
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
            probably weren't getting that in the draft.

got 25 mill to go shopping now
            Still not sure how you don't go BPA at 20. Could have used some of that 25 mill to get a back up PG.

Comment

• My problem with this pick is that Casey had a lot of input in selection.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I think that "injury " Wright sustained in the Raptors workout was a lie and MU gave him a promise because Delon didn't work out for anyone else after that.
                Clever move by Masai. Lower his value so no one else picks him in the higher picks and steal him @ 20.
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• haha

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    Still not sure how you don't go BPA at 20. Could have used some of that 25 mill to get a back up PG.
                    someone prolly thought he was the bpa
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Imagine Ross but smaller with less athleticism and worse defense lol
                      Yeah...I still like Ross.

And while I knew that stuff about him; did NOT expect them to cheer that loudly for him being gone.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                        My issue with the pick was that he wasn't Looney, Wood or RHJ. After that, I was just happy he wasn't Harrell. After that, I came around.
                        Wood's still gettable, if we do indeed 46. Which seems to be what everyone's saying.

How'd we get 46? We flipped Vasquez for two futures right?

Comment

• Love what Ujiri did here.

Frees up cap space to make a respectable offer to Lou Williams (who should fit perfectly beside Wright off the bench) and/or a 3 and D SF, while also putting another 1st rounder in his pocket for a big move at a better time.

A great deal and pick that provides short and long term benefits. The man continues to impress.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                            I guess the best way to answer everyone's disappointments was to draft the ultimate NBA player. Plays every position, and plays them well.
                            Or BPA?

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                              Looney 's hip is a lot worse than you think. Wood is lazy as all hell.

Comment

• I'm personally not mad at the pick. I was never a big fan of Trashquez and the fact that his replacement can actually play defence makes me pretty happy (along with getting 2 picks for him). Hopefully we can grab Richaun Holmes or Wood with that second rounder.

Comment

Working...
                                X