Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Kyle Wiltjer anyone?

He's been playing out of his mind..... and I love what he brings.
    Like all the Canadian players, I'm rooting for him to succeed. In retrospect, his decision to switch programs and redshirt was really smart, and I'm glad it's working out for him. I wouldn't mind the Raptors giving him a summer-league spot if he goes declares and goes undrafted. But overall, a bench stretch 4 doesn't seem like a position of need for the Raptors. I can't see him bringing something significantly different or better than what Patterson brings.

Great article on his red-shirting, and what was involved in that decision:

http://grantland.com/features/ncaa-c...-championship/

Comment

• How NBA ready is Lucas?
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
        DX has him in next year's draft for some reason. But they haven't updated his page since Oct 2012 so who knows.

Isn't there a list of who's entered the draft and who hasn't?
        He doesn't need to decide until April 16, and players don't typically declare until after their NCAA season is over, at the earliest.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          How NBA ready is Lucas?
          I read that people are expecting him to get stashed for 1-3 years.

#2yearsawayfrombeing2yearsaway

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
            I read that people are expecting him to get stashed for 1-3 years.

#2yearsawayfrombeing2yearsaway
            So he's more like 1 year away from being 3 years away?

Comment

• we are nearing ever closer to draft time!

last year I wanted kyle anderson
              this year Kaleb Tarczewski

still have yet to look at every player but thats my name till I do and someone or something changes my mind.

Comment

• I've seen Kevon Looney slip down the draft board recently to like the late lottery range. I think that by draft time he will be higher (maybe mid lottery) and that is one guy i would try to trade up for. Especially if he is in the 8-14 range. He is a great athlete, has great length and size. He has a pretty good shooting stroke, although it doesn't go in very consistently. He is also a great rebounder, has good handles (was a guard for awhile) and is a good passer. He seems to be a pretty good pairing with JV. Also the projection models that i have seen seem to like him. Not sure what it would take to move up and get him. I imagine that if they were to move up to like 8 overall it would take the 2015 pick + a good player like DD (which is a bit much to give up imo) but if he slips it may only take the 2015 pick + Ross which i think is a worthwhile trade.

Comment

• Last year i wanted the Raps to draft either one of McDaniels, Grant, McGary. Any one of them would look good right now in a Raps uni eh? spceially McGary.

This year i want either one of Harrell(doubt he's there at 20 though or wherever the Raps are drafting), Dekker or Pope.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• What about Bobby Portis.?

Comment

• What if we trade our pick + Vasquez for Jerian Grant?
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Say if hypothetically Domantas Sabonis declares for this years draft... yay or nay to drafting him? He has good size for a PF at 6-10 yet is pretty agile and runs the floor, has good hands, and goes after it on the boards as well. However he does lack strength and his jumper needs work.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          What about Bobby Portis.?
                          I"d have interest in the 18-20 range.

Christian Wood more though.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            What if we trade our pick + Vasquez for Jerian Grant?
                            These days I don't really think there is a trade out there I would reject with Vasquez going out.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              I"d have interest in the 18-20 range.

Christian Wood more though.
                              I think it's veeeeeeery unlikely we draft Wood. Masai was not impressed with the way he handled himself and how he played during champ week.

And I'd say no chance of drafting Pope,
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                So he's more like 1 year away from being 3 years away?
                                I think its he's 4 years away from arriving at his said destination/potential?

Comment

Working...
                                X