The Raptors and the 2015 Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear wrote: View Post
    the picks are useless, they are at best players for the dleague barring a miracle, and the capspace? big deal, we gonna go out and sign a superstar now are we? gonna get durant a year early to come and make demar a fourth option like he should be?
    Makes room for a young PG to be drafted and groomed behind Lowry, if he's still here.

Comment

• With GV gone...they might have to change some of the Ads for the Pan Am games. He's front and centre in quite a few of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was also traded after his little comments about the Wolves and Rockets.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I guess they're gonna resign Lou
        Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• McRealisti0 wrote:
          Isn't the Cap going up significantly next year anyway ??
          For everyone. More competition.

Real opportunity to spend big on premium FA this summer if anyone is willing to come.

Comment

• It was Vasquez guys. We regularly call him Trashquez. At best his value is a young guy on a team somewhere who's the "odd man out" or a mid-late first round pick. Masai got a likely late first rounder, a 2nd rounder and it appears no salary back.

It may not be a home run, but that's not a bad deal.

Comment

the picks are useless, they are at best players for the dleague barring a miracle, and the capspace? big deal, we gonna go out and sign a superstar now are we? gonna get durant a year early to come and make demar a fourth option like he should be?
              2 picks next year and 2 picks in 2017. that is 4 1sts in the next two drafts. that is serious ammo

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

lol
                "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Add GV to the list of mediocre pgs who will now torch us for 20-30 points a game

Sent from my Samsung S6 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Perfect for the Dwane Casey scramble system

I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• scraptor wrote: View Post
                      for everyone. More competition.

Real opportunity to spend big on premium fa this summer if anyone is willing to come.
                      this

Comment

• kopite91 wrote: View Post
                        I guess they're gonna resign Lou
                        I don't thikn there is any relationship between what happens with Greivis and what happens with Lou.

Comment

• Raps can go after Lebron now after he opts out

Comment

• The best thing we get out of the Vasquez deal is the 6M or so cap space from basically dumping his contract on Milwaukee.

This is an excellent move for that alone. Was really hoping we'd dump him.

Comment

• I'm surprised they haven't announced the trade yet on TV. Nothing big, but still affects the second round.

Comment

Cap space means nothing in a year with the new TV Deal ... I seriously don't understand the love MU .

Comment

Working...
                                X