No announcement yet.

Game #13: Toronto Raptors 110 - Cleveland Cavaliers 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gawd Damn Lou Williams was a great pickup.

Essentially trading Salmons' contract for this guy and Bebe was such an under the radar signing but is it ever paying dividends. Lou totally won us this game last night, no question.

I'm also loving how we've always got a pretty good end of the quarter play now - give it to Lou above the 3 point line and let him go to work!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      I know this team better than my own father. Won spread by 26.5 POINTS.

Beer anyone?
      legendary!!!

Comment

• gotta love the win. seeing lebron looking glum on the bench just makes me so happy. Great game from lou, his handles and pullups were just nasty. Good d from demar on lbj. And big props to the fans that came out.

Interested to see how this team stacks up in the west. We gotta keep rolling and keep the confidence high to clinch a high seed. Love this team, I hate to say it but I barely cared about the leafs win over detroit last night. The raps are the best team this city has had for a long, long time.

Comment

• lol I've been stalking these forums for the longest time and I finally registered last month. Don't regret it whatsoever!!! Been a fan since the tailend of the VC days but the worst trade in franchise history downgraded me to a casual fan during the Bosh era. I was always more of a leafs fan up until now. Last year before the season started when everybody predicted the raps to get a low seed I imagined how nice it would be if they surprised everyone and well, SURPRISE!!! They are surprising us even now with this epic win. I wish one day I get the chance to come down to the ACC for a raptors game, I don't live that far from it (been a toronto native, am now in Newmarket). WE THE NORTH, WE THE FOURTH, WE THE EVERYTHING!

Comment

• When Lou crossed out LBJ and did a pull up jumper I died of happiness.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
              lol I've been stalking these forums for the longest time and I finally registered last month. Don't regret it whatsoever!!! Been a fan since the tailend of the VC days but the worst trade in franchise history downgraded me to a casual fan during the Bosh era. I was always more of a leafs fan up until now. Last year before the season started when everybody predicted the raps to get a low seed I imagined how nice it would be if they surprised everyone and well, SURPRISE!!! They are surprising us even now with this epic win. I wish one day I get the chance to come down to the ACC for a raptors game, I don't live that far from it (been a toronto native, am now in Newmarket). WE THE NORTH, WE THE FOURTH, WE THE EVERYTHING!
              We forgive your past....let it all out....it's good therapy...welcome .

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Who needs a life? WMCJ should just print out pictures of everyone's avatars from RR and set them up around the dinner table. And make friends with a basketball named Spalding.

"Spalding! SPALLLLLDDDDDIIIINNNNGGGGGG!!"
                That's crazy talk. Crazy!

(Shoves Spalding into the closet...)

Comment

• WHERE'S THE NEW GAME THREAD JOEY!!!!l??????
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    WHERE'S THE NEW GAME THREAD JOEY!!!!l??????
                    Not so fast...

Comment

• http://www.foxsports.com/ohio/story/...-irving-112214

Props
                      10. Kyrie Irving on the Raptors: "They're No. 1 in the East and they showed why tonight. They're a true team that plays team basketball."
                      Diss
                      18. Also one Cavs official responded to the large and loud contingent of Raptors fans after the game by whispering the following to me as we left the arena: "Tell them to talk to us in June."

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
                        http://www.foxsports.com/ohio/story/...-irving-112214

Props

Diss

18. Also one Cavs official responded to the large and loud contingent of Raptors fans after the game by whispering the following to me as we left the arena: "Tell them to talk to us in June."
                        That's a fairly bold diss coming from the Cavs, a team with no rings, one Finals, and 4 conference Finals (counting the overall Finals appearance) in a history that's a quarter-century older than the Raptors. They've hardly played in June at all. It's not like they're the Lakers, Celtics or Spurs.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          That's a fairly bold diss coming from the Cavs, a team with no rings, one Finals, and 4 conference Finals (counting the overall Finals appearance) in a history that's a quarter-century older than the Raptors. They've hardly played in June at all. It's not like they're the Lakers, Celtics or Spurs.
                          They are just being sore losers.

Comment

• I hope they get good cell phone reception on the golf course
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Dino4life wrote: View Post
                              Also one Cavs official responded to the large and loud contingent of Raptors fans after the game by whispering the following to me as we left the arena: "Tell them to talk to us in June."
                              HA HA HA, THE PARK IS OPEN IN JUNE, MOTHERFUCKER

NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU NOW

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                We forgive your past....let it all out....it's good therapy...welcome .
                                lol...yes I have finally started to cut down on the destructive abuse of watching the leafs. Except for when they start chanting "Let's Go Raptors!". That's comedic gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X