Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best fans in the NBA? Your Toronto Raptors (Fan appreciation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best fans in the NBA? Your Toronto Raptors (Fan appreciation)

You better believe with the Jurassic Park, home game buzz, and traveling fans NBA players are going to see Toronto a little different. Hopefully it pays off over the next couple of summers.

If you've been a Raptor fan for 20 years, like me, this is for you:

**Add your awesome tweets/articles/whatever of Raptor fans to the thread**

we only made it to the playoffs last year... i have a hard time imagining what the reaction would be if we ever make it to the finals. Game changer.

Comment

ball4life wrote: View Post
      we only made it to the playoffs last year... i have a hard time imagining what the reaction would be if we ever make it to the finals. Game changer.
      I would pay GREAT money to see a Raptors/Warriors finals for that reason alone.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

These are all from tonight after the game:

NorthSide!

A photo posted by DeMar DeRozan (@demar_derozan) on

On my mama we have so much fun this life had nothing to do with bball lol @demar_derozan

A photo posted by Lou Williams (@louwillville) on

Last edited by Scraptor; Sun Nov 23, 2014, 01:40 AM.

Comment

And for anyone who missed this from yesterday:

Love my team. Congrats rookies on first NBA points ) @brunofive

A photo posted by Jonas Valanciunas (@jvalanciunas) on

Man this is the most fun I think we've probably ever had as a team and fanbase!

Comment

That Lou Williams Instagram photo makes me so happy. Well, they all do obviously but that one in particular.

Comment

How SWEET, eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Let's go Raptors!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

From ESPN's recap
                  In the game's final minutes, the loudest noise at Quicken Loans Arena came from several hundred fans who made the trip from Toronto and chanted, "Let's Go Raptors."
                  We definitely have the best home crowd in the EAST. If we have a couple of more showings in other peoples arenas like last night, we'll steal "best fans in the NBA" from the Warriors.
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                  X