Who's better: Hayes or Perkins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's better: Hayes or Perkins?

That's a question that's been in my head for a couple time now so I decided to throw it out here, what do you guys think?

Who's the best overall player between Chuck Hayes and Kendrick Perkins, and why you think so?

Thanks!

I might have to give it to Hayes, he's more mobile (somehow?) and less prone to truly stupid plays.

Comment

Hayes is usually pretty solid, and i don't think Perkins would like an off the bench role here.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

It also seems Chuck is a mojor catalyst for the team chemistry

Comment

The answer is Lou.

The answer is always Lou.

Comment

Hayes can screen and pass. His non-post defence and rebounding are better too. He's 3 mil cheaper. David West is Hayes+ offence

Comment

Perkins when isn't lazy.

Comment

So if you guys had to choose between signing Hayes and Perkins next summer, you'd go for Hayes?

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                  So if you guys had to choose between signing Hayes and Perkins next summer, you'd go for Hayes?
                  ummmm theres also another option.... sign neither of them may be?

Comment

Raptor fans can be funny sometimes, Hayes plays 2 good games in a row and he becomes a God.

Comment

ball4life yeah that's an option but we need a backup center other than Stiemsma.

And Hotshot no, I'm just wondering who will be our backup center next year. I honestly don't think that Hayes will be back, even though I appreciate him.

Comment

If Masai is looking for a minimum veteran to round out the roster thinking he has enough youth to develop as is, then yeah, I'd go Hayes..... for minimum.

Comment

And Hotshot no, I'm just wondering who will be our backup center next year. I honestly don't think that Hayes will be back, even though I appreciate him.
                          It wasn't a shot Against you so no worries. I do not believe Hayes nor Stiem will be here next season, but trust Masai to find us a legitimate backup centre (not third option, this will probably be Bebe's role) either this season or next summer.

Comment

Hopefully Bebe will be ready for some burn next year.
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Chuck Hayes. Chuck Hayes may be undersized, may not have the hops, but he's a brick wall. He also has very high basketball IQ and he knows his limitations so he rather excels at what he does best - setting great screens and post defending. Post defense doesn't need to be just shot blocking. For a veteran, he also does it in a calm and collected manner. He leads by example, but when his teammate is hurt he's one of the first to come to the rescue. A true professional.

Perkins tries to do too much beyond what his skill set and talent really is. Then he also tries to act like a tough guy or an enforcer trying to intimidate the ref or other players. He was decent in Boston, when he had KG alongside him. But after that he got exposed and is on the mix of being one of the worst players so far.

Chucky Hayes over a Shaqtin a fool legend, if you're talking about who's the better backup and who's a better fit for this team.

Comment

Working...
                              X