officialbasketballstore.com - legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• officialbasketballstore.com - legit?

Hey I'm just curious if anyone has used this site before. I decided to buy a kyle lowry jersey off that site cause the nba.com store is out of stock. Anyway it was an odd checkout and they didn't give me any shipping details so I'm wondering if I got ripped off. Anyone know if this site is legit?

never heard of it. and clearly its not an 'official' nba store. the domain was created in april 2014.

http://www.scamadviser.com/is-offici...fake-site.html

Comment

Just the name makes it sound unofficial.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
        never heard of it. and clearly its not an 'official' nba store. the domain was created in april 2014.

http://www.scamadviser.com/is-offici...fake-site.html
        0% Safe. Damn.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          Just the name makes it sound unofficial.
          Pssshhh

http://www.officialfreemoney.com

offers very free money with best quality and extra reward happiness!

Comment

I think you'll receive your jersey from this website, but it's quality will be very bad... next time just use eBay. Easier to spot fuckers + buyer protection is working

Comment

This is me. Bought this Kobe jersey from them earlier this year.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post

I love the Lekars!!!
                http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Let us know how it goes!
                  "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post

I see you didn't work out much this off season....and the cheetos are showing Kobe....er Doc.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                      I see you didn't work out much this off season....and the cheetos are showing Kobe....er Doc.
                      I know. Sad eh? On a positive note, I can now make my boobs clap.

Comment

So it's definitely a scam. I got replies from 2 different Hotmail accounts when I emailed them. They said my payment didn't go through and that I should go on the website and pay AGAIN. My bank confirmed the payment went through and they are going to work with me to get the money back... Fuckers.

Comment

Sorry dude, that sucks.
                          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

That really does suck. The site actually looks very legit.

Comment

Maybe go to Nba.com and use the store there next time?

Also, anytime a website says "official" in it, you can be pretty sure it's not
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                              X