Game #14: Phoenix Suns 100 - Toronto Raptors 104

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post
    You mean we didn't lock up Joey long term? Shiit. This is worse than not extending T-Mac. Somebody get Masai. lol.
    Pffft, I'm not worried. I mean, where's he gonna go? LA, where Perez Hilton's forum needs a new mod?

EDIT: This is the best gig in the league
    Last edited by Nilanka; Mon Nov 24, 2014, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Tough game, teams like this, you know small ball team that likes to run and gun always gives the Raps alot of trouble.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
        Those were good tests as well. I just feel like Phoenix and Charlotte are two teams I really want to see Raptors face off against. They are a lot like the Raptors in that they are young, up and coming and below the conteder list of teams. Chicago is a contender unlike us, Wiz weren't at full strength with Beal out, Grizz had players missing due to illness and Cavs aren't the same Cav's this early on in the season that you expect they will be at the end of the season. Heat I guess were the first true test in my mind. Not that I'm discounting the wins, but Phoenix is tough, and always play use well. I think this game will tell volumes about how much we have improved since last season.
        I think the Raptors are better than you do. This team may not have the elite go-to player to win the Finals, but the personnel and depth we have gives us as good a shot as any team at the #1 seed, making a deep playoff run quite a bit easier.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
          You mean we didn't lock up Joey long term? Shiit. This is worse than not extending T-Mac. Somebody get Masai. lol.
          CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          He is locked up long-term, but it's incentive-based.
          Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Pffft, I'm not worried. I mean, where's he gonna go? LA, where Perez Hilton's forum needs a new mod?

EDIT: This is the best gig in the league
          Hahaha You guys are killing me!

RaptorRepublican for Life! I will never ask for a trade... unless we hire Rob Babcock. Then fuck it, I'm outta here.

I'm more than happy to contribute my little part to the wins. Just so long as I get a ring at the end of the season with the rest of the team.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Might be the funniest thing I've seen here

Lol

Comment

MACK11, your sig is out of control lol, any way to small it down a little so the threads are easier to read?

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                MACK11, your sig is out of control lol, any way to small it down a little so the threads are easier to read?
                Sure I'll do it when I'm home
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

It'll be interesting to see Casey's game plan for this one. Do we play their game or our game?

I'd like to see Ross play like 40 minutes, roving against their guards. He's the key tonight imo.

Comment

I think we win this one. The suns weakness' play right into our identity. They turn it over at a high rate and they foul at a high rate. Should be a good game. Excited to see how Lou plays after receiving player of the week honours.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Also what's the word on James Johnson aka the real 6 God
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

MACK11 wrote:
                        Sure I'll do it when I'm home
                        Actually my bad, it just looked whack because I was on mobile. Sorry friendo.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Haven't seen anything.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            His status is still out indefinitely.. More info in pre-game interview, I guess

Comment

http://www.louorboo.com/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X