X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey!

Offer sent

Comment

• Yaaaay!!! They can take our 4th, but they won't take our HOMECOURT!!!!!!!!

Comment

• NO way phoenix wins a round in the playoffs in the west if they make it, they made Jonas look like Prime Shaq out there LMFAO.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• OMG, wasn't this nervous about a game since game 7 last season.

with TROSS saving the ball from out of bounds, dejavu. Glad we came out with a W.

Comment

• Outside of taunting the crowd, why did Green point to his penis?

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
              Outside of taunting the crowd, why did Green point to his penis?

less obvious version of sam cassell's balls gesture?

Comment

Maybe he was trying to say he has bigger balls than Lowry and Lou? Lol...umm

Comment

Gang sign lool

Green is a tool, chucks 3's like free candy on Halloween

Comment

• JV's best game as a pro. People really complaining about how Casey used? I guess Casey just can't win with y'all.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Saw a couple posters mention earlier, when things went south in the 4th, that the Raps need a tough loss.

Fuck that. A tough win is better. You shouldn't need to lose to remind yourself to play hard, and play to win. The Raps once again showed great toughness in fighting through that quarter and finding a way to win.

Comment

• If we did not know that we had that big lead, we would of expected a team that always over-achieves vs. a team that never gets respected would duke it out to a close one. Like two pissed of shrews battling for a peanut in a stocking.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          JV's best game as a pro. People really complaining about how Casey used? I guess Casey just can't win with y'all.
                          It was a good move by Casey bringing in a mobile guy like patty, people were complaining about Jonas not being used when he's killing them inside and Markieff Morris was checking him. W should have abused that matchup till the cows come home.

Comment

• Good to know the team can overcome some of Casey's more bizarre decisions. (JV sitting? Hayes playing 4th Q minutes?)

Any win against a team that can get that hot is a good win though. I'll take it. Good on everyone involved.
                            Last edited by DanH; Mon Nov 24, 2014, 11:27 PM.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• If JJ was on the floor, he would've made Green his gimp for the night
                              Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                JV's best game as a pro. People really complaining about how Casey used? I guess Casey just can't win with y'all.
                                See you're not getting it, you're the type of person to see the forest for the trees. Jonas was dominating no point in trying to match up with them, make them match up with him. Morris twins can't defend him, Len was in foul trouble. Why was he taken out when the suns went small?

Comment

Working...
                                X