Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    You're weird.

That made me laugh way harder and for far longer than I care to admit... like a trainwreck

Comment

\
      I've almost deleted the entire forum 3 times by mistake.
      Oh shit. What would happen if you actually did? lol
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
        You'd all have to go to the RealGM.

Comment

You'd all have to go to the RealGM.
          are you telling me you don't store backups?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            are you telling me you don't store backups?
            If you mean by taking screenshots everyday of every post here, then why yes I do store backups.

Comment

Apollo from last year at New Years. He drank a 2-4 of Pilsner and decided to start a diet that just consists of licorice.
              I don't remember being that handsome and distinguished.

007 wrote: View Post
              The world would disappear from existence. Maybe RR should purchase a DeLorean just in case we need to go back in time to stop Doc from his dangerous brain farts. Serious, just light a match next to his ear hole and wait. Toxic.

If you mean by taking screenshots everyday of every post here, then why yes I do store backups.
              Sounds like Doc is a double agent? Are you DIA? Dolan Intelligence Agency.

Note that last part if funny on many levels.

Comment

Apologies in advance to the recent members who signed up here. I only got around to activating your accounts today. With the holidays and moving into a new house this past weekend, its been pretty hectic.

Ya'll are good to go now though. Cheers.

Comment

Just bumping this thread once again. We've had a large number of new users join in the last while and sometimes I've have been delayed to activate in a speedy fashion. My apologies.

Again, if your account hasn't been activated within a few hours, please email me at "doc at raptorsrepublic.com" and I'll get around to it then.

Cheers.

Comment

There are currently 3946 users online. 176 members and 3770 guests

Way too many guests here

Comment

Way too many guests here
                      I know ... this place sucks.

Comment

Way too many guests here
                        People like to lurk in the darkness. They should come out and say hi though! We don't bite!.. Hard..

We hit the RR record for most online users EVER today, which is pretty insane (4,163, Today at 03:15 PM).

I believe (and Doc can correct me) the previous record was from when Bosh announced he was leaving for Miami? I guess we have Cory Joseph to thank for the spike in users?

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          I believe (and Doc can correct me) the previous record was from when Bosh announced he was leaving for Miami? I guess we have Cory Joseph to thank for the spike in users?
                          You are correct. We actually broke the old record a couple days ago with the DeMarre signing, but just crushed it again this afternoon.

Comment

Probably due to the RR staffing announcement. I'm pretty popular.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                              Probably due to the RR staffing announcement. I'm pretty popular.
                              Congrats dude.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Bumpty-bump-bump

Sorry for the delay in some of the manual activated registrations. Because of previously banned users creating new accounts, I've had to go the manual route which I don't like. So I try and check daily for new users and activate their accounts as soon as possible. We're all up-to-date today.

Comment

Working...
                                X