Raptors Republic @ The ACC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Republic @ The ACC

Watching the raps fans in Cleveland was an amazing sight to see on TV. Listening to the RW podcast this morning kind of sparked me to ask a question in the forum...

Who here as Season Tickets?
    Who here wants to build a RR Fan section/Ticket swap for the season and upcoming season next year?

My family has season tickets for the 102 and 118, both respectably split amongst cousins and a family ran company. I was fortunate enough to be at the last game on Friday, and decided what the hell I'm going to buy season tickets myself for the 300 level so I can make it to pretty much every game... I'm not sure if there is already a RR zone, and if there is not who's interested in creating one? I have a buddy at MLSE Ticket Sales who can get season tickets obviously not for a cheaper price than what is promoted but he will through in some freebies if anyone else wants to grab tickets in my area. If you are interested respond to this post and we can go from there...

We (RaptorsRepublic) have season's tickets. We're in section 310, Row 4, Seats 9 & 10. I think it would be cool as hell if we had a RaptorsRepublic zone. I think many here would be onboard with that too. If I lived in the GTA, I know I would.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
      We (RaptorsRepublic) have season's tickets. We're in section 310, Row 4, Seats 9 & 10. I think it would be cool as hell if we had a RaptorsRepublic zone. I think many here would be onboard with that too. If I lived in the GTA, I know I would.
      Knowing you were going to a game and wouldn't be surrounded by douche bags on the BlackBerrys the whole game, who actually knew the game, supported the game, and had an emotional, and financial investment in the game? Would be awesome.

Comment

i wish. i can't make it to most games on weekdays but i always try to at least hit up the ones that land on friday nights or weekends. unfortunately that wouldn't be worth season ticket $ for me.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          i wish. i can't make it to most games on weekdays but i always try to at least hit up the ones that land on friday nights or weekends. unfortunately that wouldn't be worth season ticket $ for me.
          I think he wants to divide them up between a bunch of people, not go to every single game. I might be down for that if we have enough interest.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
            Knowing you were going to a game and wouldn't be surrounded by douche bags on the BlackBerrys the whole game, who actually knew the game, supported the game, and had an emotional, and financial investment in the game? Would be awesome.
            Pfft ... I ditched my BB earlier this year. I'm a Samsung junkie now. Get it right. :|

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
              I think he wants to divide them up between a bunch of people, not go to every single game. I might be down for that if we have enough interest.
              Thatd be a sweet idea. Like a European soccer "fan group" section. Later on we get RR flags and make our own chants
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

I still wish the "Kings of the North" campaign wasn't kiboshed.

Stupid HBO and they're bored legal team...

Comment

I'm game for this. Makes us closer as a group too. How would the tixs get split up though??? Do we have a contest?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

It would be pretty cool to eventually have an entire row or two for RR... the first row of an upper section would be pretty epic, with RR shirts, flags, etc... damn, I need to check out flights!

Comment

Okay Seems like there is interest. As I am still waiting for my friend to confirm my seats and account login info (card was charged but need to confirm where they are). I'll update it and ask for info...Perhaps this year what we could do is do a season ticket meet up either inside the ACC or outside at hoops or even real sports (if everyone can afford the prices!) Lets make a presence inside the ACC.

Comment

Hey Sorry to spam....

My seats are in 318, Row 8...
                        Apparently there is a small block available (or so they say) in this area and the rest of the availability is in the 100 levels.
                        If anyone is interested please contact me as my friend will extend a few of the promos (such as jerseys, sweaters etc)... for anyone interested.

Hope we get this thing going!

Comment

Sent you a request..... hope to discuss more on costs and such.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            Sent you a request..... hope to discuss more on costs and such.
                            Cool, check your Inbox!

Comment

I am also game for this!!! Count me in....just tell me when and I am theree - none of my girlfriends like the Raps soooo I can never go to games cuz obviously I am not going to sit all by myself.

My only problem is that whenever I go to a Raptors game, they lose a heartbreaker. I was there when they lost in triple OT to Washington.....but I lovee going cuz I am soooo loud and literally screaming and basically the loudest person there. So, I'm loads of fun so pick me, pick me, I wanna join!

Comment

Working...
                              X