Raptors Republic @ The ACC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    Pfft ... I ditched my BB earlier this year. I'm a Samsung junkie now. Get it right. :|
    what? masai whats you to work wide though!

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
      I am also game for this!!! Count me in....just tell me when and I am theree - none of my girlfriends like the Raps soooo I can never go to games cuz obviously I am not going to sit all by myself.

My only problem is that whenever I go to a Raptors game, they lose a heartbreaker. I was there when they lost in triple OT to Washington.....but I lovee going cuz I am soooo loud and literally screaming and basically the loudest person there. So, I'm loads of fun so pick me, pick me, I wanna join!
      hey i went to a playoff game by myself cause i got a last minute ticket. it was great! dude next to me kept buying me beers! everyone was super happy!

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
        hey i went to a playoff game by myself cause i got a last minute ticket. it was great! dude next to me kept buying me beers! everyone was super happy!
        hahaa I don't drink - I'm just get drunk off Raps wins haha! But, glad you had an awesome time. I'd love to plan a time for all of us raptor-aholics at RR to cheer our Raps on. We should also invest in a banner so Casey knows its us :-)

Comment

I just confirmed its $2600 for a box which includes free food. Limit of 30 people... This would work out to be $85 per person. Maybe if the RR want to make some inaugural shirts we could raise the price and make it a ticket + shirt for like 100 or something of the nature.

Depending how successful this is we could keep this up monthly or yearly

Comment

jeevie wrote: View Post
            I just confirmed its $2600 for a box which includes free food. Limit of 30 people... This would work out to be $85 per person. Maybe if the RR want to make some inaugural shirts we could raise the price and make it a ticket + shirt for like 100 or something of the nature.

Hmmm ... let me look into it from our end.

Comment

jeevie wrote: View Post

Please please please count me in. I would love to be a part of this.

Comment

Working...
              X