Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew Bogut Dislocates Elbow (Video - Not for the Weak of Heart)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Bogut Dislocates Elbow (Video - Not for the Weak of Heart)

The Bucks' hope of playoff success took a big hit last night when Bogut took a nasty spill after landing badly off a dunk. Ouch.

OMG .... that was disgusting. That was as bad as Shaun Livingston's knee.

Poor Bogut, he was having an amazing season too.

Comment

Thats nasty... His arm just flings up after...
      I hope he's going to be okay

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        OMG .... that was disgusting. That was as bad as Shaun Livingston's knee.

Poor Bogut, he was having an amazing season too.
        im sorry but it wasnt as bad has Livingston....
        I was going to saw it reminded me of the injury, but its not as bad as his
        when Livingston fell its like his leg went limp and moved where ever it wanted, that was simply horrifying,

Comment

hyperextended?
          he should be allright..
          lucky he didn't break it..

Comment

The elbow's not broken which is good:

"Further testing and imaging at Aurora Sinai showed that Andrew sustained a dislocated right elbow, a sprained right wrist and a broken right hand. He was released from the hospital and no timetable has been determined for his return."
            http://www.nba.com/bucks/release/bog...te_100403.html

Comment

I wouldnt be surprised if he wasnt 100% at the beginning of next season...
              When Tom Chambers dunks an NBA player gets their hops...

Comment

That was pretty gruesome, poor Bogut.

Comment

INFO wrote: View Post
                  im sorry but it wasnt as bad has Livingston....
                  I was going to saw it reminded me of the injury, but its not as bad as his
                  when Livingston fell its like his leg went limp and moved where ever it wanted, that was simply horrifying,
                  Livingston injury was more severe, I believe he broke his leg in 3 different places.

This is alot more like the Garbo injury and we know that he just wasn't the same after that but in Bogut case, I think he will be ok after 3-4 months. However Bogut is most likely done for the season and the Bucks playoffs hope of an upset.

Comment

Whoever was going to get the Bucks in round 1 just dodged a bullet.

Comment

That was disgusting. Can't imagine how much that hurt.

Comment

that's like my 5th time watching it and you start to pay attention to more detail and that was horryfying, i mean look at the back of his arm it's all like dented in and
                        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                        X