Does anyone have Insider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have Insider?

ESPN just posted an article that talks about the raps.....can someone post please?

By the way, tough week this week....PHX is always a tough game for us and we've got ATL on the road as well.

Teams are going to start gunning for us so hopefully a loss here and there won't lower our stock too much

I do, but I need a go ahead from one of the mods before posting anything.

Really not trying to get banned. Dey don't love me no mo!

Comment

NaijaBoy17 wrote: View Post
      I do, but I need a go ahead from one of the mods before posting anything.

Really not trying to get banned. Dey don't love me no mo!
      Just PM it to him. Or if you're going to post it, just point out the highlights. Please do not post the entire article. Thanks.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
        Just PM it to him. Or if you're going to post it, just point out the highlights. Please do not post the entire article. Thanks.
        Awww man, but I wanna see it too!

Comment

The Raptors' plus-12.2 point differential is the best in the NBA. At 11-2, Toronto is on pace to win 69 games. The projected win total based on point differential is also 69. Nevertheless, while the Raptors' point differential is more than strong enough to support its East-leading record, it's not for real. It can't be, and it's not going out on a limb to state that. Even the most pie-eyed Raptors fan understands his team isn't going to win 69 games. Our fall forecast for 47 wins looks lean at this point, but even if we re-did it this morning based on the results to date, Toronto's win projection probably wouldn't climb too far into the 50s.

Toronto's schedule has in part paved the way for the blazing start. The Raptors just capped a seven-game homestand by rolling to a 52-point differential lead during a rout of Milwaukee. They've played nine of their first 13 at the Air Canada Centre, winning eight. Among those home wins, Toronto can count the Thunder, 76ers, Magic, Jazz and Bucks among its victims. Overall, based on the quality of the offenses and defenses the Raptors have faced, only the Knicks have enjoyed an easier schedule in the NBA. (Yes, New York fans, you read that right.)

All that being true, you simply can't dismiss the Raptors' performance because the sheer degree of their dominance won't let you. Consider this: In basketball-reference.com's schedule-adjusted standings, Toronto's margin of victory (MOV) is scaled back to plus-10.4. Which of course is still awesome. So awesome in fact, the Raptors' adjusted MOV is nine points better than second-place Washington in the East. Lions and kittens, people.
          http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/story...ern-conference
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

"lions and kittens"

LOL

Comment

Toronto's margin of victory (MOV) is scaled back to plus-10.4. Which of course is still awesome. So awesome, in fact, that the Raptors' adjusted MOV is nine points better than second-place Washington in the East. Lions and kittens, people.
              Washington's plus-3.4 margin of victory translates to about 48 wins over a full season. After accounting for the Wizards' 25th-ranked schedule, that MOV gets knocked down to plus-1.4. And that's the second-best mark in the East.
              Cavaliers have faced the league's sixth-toughest schedule, and the fifth-most difficult set of opposing offenses. So Cleveland owns the third-ranked adjusted MOV (plus-0.6)
              The only East team other than Toronto, Washington and Chicago with a positive average point differential is Miami, and the Heat drop below break-even when the schedule is accounted for.

Comment

Working...
              X