Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawks are looking real good tonight.

EDIT: jinxed 'em.
    Last edited by rocwell; Fri May 1, 2015, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• Bah, Spurs and Clippers are only on TSN 4/5
      OG is our king

Comment

• That game 7 was nuts. Such a shame it was only the first round. Its just not fair lol
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Hawks ball movement is destroying the Wiz defense
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• What a comeback though by the wiz... Everything I wish the raptors were
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Congrats MVP Curry! Well deserved.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Congrats MVP Curry! Well deserved.
                I don't remember another year where the best team's best player had such a hard time pulling ahead in the MVP race.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Kyrie is ridiculous, omg

Comment

• Fuck Cleveland... and Fuck TSN! Why did they cut away from the damn Clippers game with 5 mins left? This is stupid...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      Fuck Cleveland... and Fuck TSN! Why did they cut away from the damn Clippers game with 5 mins left? This is stupid...
                      Lmao classic tsn

Thank God I have ballstreams

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                        Lmao classic tsn

Thank God I have ballstreams
                        Only thing i can think of is they only had the rights til midnight. Whats the fucking point in showing 3.5 quarters??? Sure Clip had just taken an 11 point lead... but wtf man. So frustrating. Stick to hockey you stupid gobshytes at TSN... at least put the rest of the game on NBATV ffs

Comment

• ha.. if someone chose "bet against the public" system these playoffs...

Comment

• Silver opened up the possibility of eliminating divisions. Raps are screwed

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/05/04/ada...nners-rewarded
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• lol apparently Isiah Thomas got hired by the WNBA team?

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                                I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE watching this Bucks team.
                                MangoKid wrote: View Post
                                They have loads of youth, length, heart and grit. They really get after it. That was the Raptors team of last year (minus the length)
                                Welcome to the club

Been watching them since December after the Raptors became eye-bleeding to watch before christmas

Comment

Working...
                                X