General NBA Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Ummmmm.... So Ginobili is out for a month after surgery ... after a Testicular Injury .... FML ... That poor poor man ... there's video of the injury ... I'm not sure I can bring myself to watch ...
    Watched it through my hands ... he took a hard knee from Ryan Anderson, and a direct hit at that ... UGH..

Comment

• Ouch... Poor guy.

Comment

• San Antonio may be shorthanded, but they're still crushing the Mavericks 62-26 at the half. And it's not as if Dallas is at Philly's level, either (over .500 in the west)...

Comment

• Derek Fisher just got fired.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Very interesting .. but not sure how much of that is on Blake. I think a lot of it has to do with CP3 stepping up and playing like we all know he can. He had a pretty rough beginning to the season.

Comment

• Oh, Pop.

Comment

Oh, Pop.
                  Pop is the best. I hope we can have a coach like him one day for 20 years.

Comment

• Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      He blew up too late in his career to be GOAT. He'd have to do THIS for another 6 or 7 years.

I would say though that he's having an all time great season, or 2 seasons now.
                      He's like 12, wtf are you on about yo?

Comment

• http://prosportsdaily.com/articles/d...er-396121.html

brutal.

Comment

• Besides San Antonio, there are 5 other teams with a .600 winning %.

After losing to the Clips tonight, the Spurs do not have a winning record against any of those 5 teams.

1-1 vs the Clips and Cavs, 0-1 vs GS, OKC and the Raptors.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                            He's like 12, wtf are you on about yo?
                            Steph is turning 28 next month .. he's only like 2 years younger than CP3.
                            So he's definitely no young pup, but I guess I know what you're saying.

Comment

This is awesome!

Comment

• Anthony Davis is a damn beast.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X