21-3 record for raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21-3 record for raptors

Of course this is counting the meaningless preseason... but still! They have won 21 of their last 24 games! Nice change for us long time fans.

Which brings up an interesting question, as the schedule gets a little tougher; what might their record be by Christmas?

I think they will still sit at the top of the EC.

Comment

Speaking of preseason, remember how much of a problem the turnovers were? Then the curtain rises and we're one of the best at taking care of the ball.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Speaking of preseason, remember how much of a problem the turnovers were? Then the curtain rises and we're one of the best at taking care of the ball.
        There were a couple patterns in Pre-Season that didn't really carry over. I remember people were really unhappy with James Johnson, and had all but concluded he was the same guy we had before. That's been put to rest.

The turnovers are a complete non-issue.

But Bruno isn't playing as much as in Pre-Season either. Take the good with the bad.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
          There were a couple patterns in Pre-Season that didn't really carry over. I remember people were really unhappy with James Johnson, and had all but concluded he was the same guy we had before. That's been put to rest.

The turnovers are a complete non-issue.

But Bruno isn't playing as much as in Pre-Season either. Take the good with the bad.
          Winning keeps people in line with coaches vision in the locker room, and having 14 other guys buy in & play selflessly, will make that 15th guy cave.

Since last season, different random people have big games, and the rest of the team always seems so genuinely happy for them.
          When they say they don't care who scores just like every other team, i actually believe them.

Comment

Raptors are going to have 30 wins before they have 10 losses.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
            X