Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone catch Masai's interview on Nba Tv?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone catch Masai's interview on Nba Tv?

Interesting I enjoyed the part on his answering how he got Lou as him being a question mark because of his injury but it was worth the risk. Also mentioned Lou's character is as high as his talent.

I did. Not too muchI hadn't heard of before. What stood out for me was a sense of respect all the interviewers accorded Masai and his record.

Link:

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb...24-beat-b.nba/

Comment

http://watch.nba.com/nba/video/chann...124-beat-b.nba

Comment

DeRozan is gonna be on NBA TV tonight at 7pm, since the raps are in Atlanta.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Mm... I hate playing Hawks in Atlanta.. cursed place for the Raptors. Too many bad calls. lol .

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Mm... I hate playing Hawks in Atlanta.. cursed place for the Raptors. Too many bad calls. lol .
            Yeah lol whenever we're in Atlanta, the refs are atrocious. Maybe the refs want them and they're 12 fans in the arena to win? Lmfao
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Atlanta games have always been controversial for the Raps.
              Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

kopite91 wrote: View Post
                Atlanta games have always been controversial for the Raps.
                Do you guys remember the time when they completely forgot to give us 2 points? I was shouting at the screen and it wasn't until like a week later the NBA noticed and apologized. Ugh...

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
                  Do you guys remember the time when they completely forgot to give us 2 points? I was shouting at the screen and it wasn't until like a week later the NBA noticed and apologized. Ugh...
                  I emailed BC that night and he emailed me back right away, saying they were aware of the situation and acting accordingly. He was always pretty good about stuff like that.

Comment

Horford murder watch.... dude is a headhunter!

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      I'm watching and all I see is the starters. Maybe not on nbatv canada?

Comment

Comment

the starters were supposed to be talking about the raps in regard to power rankings tonight but i missed it. anyone have a way to catch old episodes of the starters. I see clips on nba.com but I don't know if that will have it. Good timing for the raps to be in Hotlanta

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            the starters were supposed to be talking about the raps in regard to power rankings tonight but i missed it. anyone have a way to catch old episodes of the starters. I see clips on nba.com but I don't know if that will have it. Good timing for the raps to be in Hotlanta
                            there's a podcast if you're satisfied just to listen, although you're probably aware of that...

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                              there's a podcast if you're satisfied just to listen, although you're probably aware of that...
                              yes, but thanks nonetheless

Comment

Working...
                              X