• Show
Clear All

consmap wrote: View Post

Let's go Raps!
    Those poor seagulls never had a chance

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

Let's go Raps!
      I was looking for a Raptor vs. a Hawk picture!

But stupid Google kept saying Hawks ARE Raptors.. they just don't get it.

Comment

With the Jurassic World trailer now out, the question needs to be asked: Are raptors cool again?
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Atlanta's a good team man. They're a lot like Phoenix, they don't play as fast but they shoot a lot of 3's. And they have 2 studs inside in Horford and Millsap.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
            With the Jurassic World trailer now out, the question needs to be asked: Are raptors cool again?
            No again about it. Raptors were always cool.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
              Atlanta is a tough match-up for us, Kover always seems to play well, Teague is solid and having a good year, and Horford/Milsap give us fits.

The big plus is we are catching them on a second game of a back to back.
              Teague is so quick especially after opponent scores he pushes up very quickly.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                Atlanta's a good team man. They're a lot like Phoenix, they don't play as fast but they shoot a lot of 3's. And they have 2 studs inside in Horford and Millsap.
                This will be a tough match up for us. We always struggle at ATL but I think all of us are becoming more confident even in difficult match ups.

Comment

And also, the Raptors always seems struggle in that building. I don''t what it is, maybe because that Arena sounds more like a Library than an NBA Arena?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      And also, the Raptors always seems struggle in that building. I don''t what it is, maybe because that Arena sounds more like a Library than an NBA Arena?
                      Imagine if those Cleveland raps fans showed up in atl. We'd legit have home court advantage.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                        No again about it. Raptors were always cool.
                        Question? Lol

And ya, I gotta agree, its hip to be a Raps fan! Sooo watch for the Hipsters to abandon ship and become Philly Fans.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                          Question? Lol

And ya, I gotta agree, its hip to be a Raps fan! Sooo watch for the Hipsters to abandon ship and become Philly Fans.
                          Not as long as drake keeps rockin those glasses.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Raps are favorites tonight. 3.5 pts line. So tempted to put my beer money on it. NOT... As a Raps fan, I know what's coming. Refs for tonight's game: GARY ZIELINSKI*, Ben Taylor, TONY BROTHERS*.

* - FOREVER ON THE C*NT LIST.
                            Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Wed Nov 26, 2014, 06:04 PM.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Raps are favorites tonight. 3.5 pts line. So tempted to put my beer money on it. NOT... As a Raps fan, I know what's coming. Refs for tonight's game: GARY ZIELINSKI*, Ben Taylor, TONY BROTHERS*.

Oh god noooooooo!

Tony Brothers smh
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Say it aint so! I think the longer a ref is in league they are bound to be put on the C*NT list, Tony brother is by far my second least favorite after fucking ed malloy.

Comment

Working...
                                X