• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buckets wrote: View Post
    Lol Evanka can do what she wants
    To my private areas that is....

Comment

• Chris Tucker be like "It's wednesday night, you aint got no game and you don't got shit to do!"
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Wall with 6 points and 5 turnovers. All hail the "best pg in the east".
          If Lowry doesn't make the all-star game this year....

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Wall with 6 points and 5 turnovers. All hail the "best pg in the east".
              Ouch. Can't wait to play the Cavs again. They really took that game where we handed their asses to them personally and have been playing much better since.

Comment

• When Vasquez was drafted LMFAO

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• A photo posted by @broke_3 on

Comment

• Game Day Music S/O @fatp_dinero No Work

A video posted by @broke_3 on

Comment

• Nice game overall. A lot of ebb and flow, as there always is against the Hawks, but we did a great job pushing them off the three point line late. Our subs got hot as the Hawks did - good timing from GV to find his rhythm. Great D late to close as usual.

Strange game from DeMar - his D was decent, he passed well, he was very efficient, but watching him he made so many poor decisions - jumping to make a pass and traveling when there was no one to pass to, taking a long jumper with an open driving lane, several turnaround fadeaways. Just a hard game to watch from him. But kudos to him for a) getting to the line throughout the game and hitting his FT's and catch-and-shoot jumpers, and b) for getting his head on straight late and passing even more instead of forcing jumpers, as well as continuing to get to the line. If he brings that competitiveness with a dash of better decision making on a nightly basis, he's in great shape.

Anyway, Lowry great as usual, GV hot in this one, Lou very good on both ends. I really liked what PP and JJ did defensively. Amir solid as usual. Jonas did well, thought the refs really gave him a hard time in this one, but he fought through and had a positive impact. Hayes looking more and more to have taken TH's spot permanently. Ross was a bit poor - I was again unimpressed with his D on Korver.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Be happy Raps fans and trust your coach. DC is trying his best to win these games and it's not like it just started working overnight. JV is definitely gonna get there soon enough. He's more than half way developed for full court dominance and I think everyone knows how potentially great he can be. He's been treated well in Toronto and has got tons of run since he hit the league. However, that doesn't change the fact that he still gets exposed too often and lacks some of the defensive nuance or consistent ability to read patterns and do the right thing. That will only come with more earned experiences and it's happening fast.

It's not a real grievance considering the results so far, but unfortunately for JV, 4th quarter basketball means reduce all liabilities and outsmart the opponent to secure the victory. Luckily we have guys like AJ, JJ, Lowry and Hayes who take charges and jump on extra loose balls and boards to control close games. We obviously score quite nicely but it's all the intangibles that are hard to keep your finger on from night to night. Even Lou is getting infected with it and having a revival with that culture already established for him on arrival. Those are our vets and they are teaching JV the right way to be. You just can't take that stuff for granted, it's why we're winning, and we must give the coach some of the credit for keeping that all rolling together here.

Comment

• I'm lovin this team...
                          Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• Only thing that pissed me off was the streams buffering like crazy during the 4th. I'll watch a replay later tonight
                            Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• kopite91 wrote: View Post
                              I'm lovin this team...
                              get a room

Comment

• lol

Comment

Working...
                                X