No announcement yet.

Game #15: Toronto Raptors 126 - Atlanta Hawks 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say that Carroll/Ross is key matchup tonight. If Ross can't get going, we could have some trouble.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      I'd say that Carroll/Ross is key matchup tonight. If Ross can't get going, we could have some trouble.
      Just put in JJ :-)

Comment

Maybe. But Lou Williams might set a new career high against his former team.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
          Have you guys voted yet? TOR@SAC is presently @ 52%

https://twitter.com/crowndowntown/st...76446445248513
          Sorry guys, I voted Bulls-Mavericks. Raptors-Kings is already going to be on my TV. NBA Canada usually shows the fan night games, so if Bulls-Mavs win then I can watch both.
          That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

other scott wrote: View Post
            sorry guys, i voted bulls-mavericks. Raptors-kings is already going to be on my tv. Nba canada usually shows the fan night games, so if bulls-mavs win then i can watch both.
            Blasphemy!!!

Comment

Time for Raptor Jesus to carry us against his former team.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

That's one issue I have with the team.... we rely on the bench too much sometimes. Not saying it's a bad thing, depth is always good, but when guys can't get going, our team tends to struggle in general. It isn't noticeable now due to us winning, but when we do lose games, watch out.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post
                  Sorry guys, I voted Bulls-Mavericks. Raptors-Kings is already going to be on my TV. NBA Canada usually shows the fan night games, so if Bulls-Mavs win then I can watch both.

When the team is being unselfish the fans cant be selfish.... *sips on tea*

Comment

That's one issue I have with the team.... we rely on the bench too much sometimes. Not saying it's a bad thing, depth is always good, but when guys can't get going, our team tends to struggle in general. It isn't noticeable now due to us winning, but when we do lose games, watch out.
                    meh i dont mind that at all. everyone is going to have off nights. sometimes the bench will suck. sometimes the starters will suck. the great thing is BOTH bench and starters have the capability to go completely off, which is a luxury most other teams just don't have.

Comment

Doubt those two will be guarding each other. Makes a lot more sense for the Hawks to put their best defender on DD. Ross will be chasing Korver around screens. Hopefully he learned from the last time.
                      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Comment

At least 20 other teams in this league would kill for our 'issues'. Perspective, yo.

If Atlanta had hung on the Lou Williams they would probably have a two more wins.

Comment

With the Hawks having had a battle in Washington last night, I've got a feeling the Raps are going to rally around Lou visiting "old home" and crush these guys tonight. If they can keep a reasonable leash on Teague (Ross?), it shouldn't be difficult.

Comment

Raptors are 2.5 games ahead of Washington, and 3.5 games ahead of Chicago.

For perspective, 3.5 games is the difference between Memphis at #1 and L.A Clippers at #8 in the west.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Let's go Raps!
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X