Game #16: Dallas Mavericks 106 - Toronto Raptors 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
    He didnt have any of that in Golden State?
    He played under Don Nelson during his Marlon-Brando-in-the-Island-of-Dr-Moreau phase, and as a 22-year-old played with veterans Baron Davis, Stephen Jackson, and Al Harrington. What Rick Carlisle's done with him is sort of a miracle.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      hella scared of this Mavs team
      People harp about the raptors easy schedule, well, the mavs haven't really beaten any of the top teams They just take care of the garbage. Should be a good one tonight. Raps by 15
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

Need to buckle down defensively this game, can't get baited into a shootout with the Mavericks.

They have one guy (Tyson Chandler) who is worth a damn on the defensive end. If we turn it into more of a defensive game, they aren't going to be able to consistently get stops and we should be able to win.

Comment

If DeRozan doesn't play like an idiot he should be able to go off this game pretty efficiently. Dallas has a bunch of small guards who he could easily just post up, and if they put Parsons on him he has a huge speed advantage.

Interested to see how Jonas matches up against Chandler as well, that's gonna be a good test for him.

Comment

JV vs. Chandler grudge match & Amir on Dirk are the match ups I'm most interested in.

Amir is really good at guarding slower players like Dirk around the paint, but if Dirk takes his game out to the perimeter Amir is gonna be in trouble. PP and Hans are too short to guard Dirk or Chandler for long stretches, so staying out of fould trouble gonna be key for Amir and JV. Bebe would be an interesting fit here on Dirk, but he's so green he will get eaten alive by a vet like Dirk. Casey has his work cut out for him trying to match up.

Can't wait for the game, GO RAP's!!

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
              they've been shooting the 3 like shit, lately. also, jameer nelson may not play either due to back spasms.

bring on raymond felton please!
              Felton is not in jail?? Lol.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                US media, lol yeah if we win this game its not a big deal because its at home. only games that count for us are road games, and we have to lose for it to count because if we win its because our schedule was easy early so we are better rested or the home team played a hard game before us to a team with a worse record so they were tired lol
                The cintinued disrespect from much of the US media may work to our advantage long term. Our players may play with a chip on their shoulders and be motivated to show the naysayers how off base they are. That said a win tonight just improves our resume. For me I am looking at Dec 5 vs CLE and Dec 22 @CHI as huge statement games.

Comment

We are not being disrespected by the US Media.

Stop.
                  That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    they've been shooting the 3 like shit, lately. also, jameer nelson may not play either due to back spasms.

bring on raymond felton please!
                    More likely that Devin Harris gets the nod. He started for them last game. He's a better fit than Felton but then again, Felton is awful so that might not be saying much.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'm only posting this here because it has me (almost) as excited as tonight's game

As for the game itself, I'm actually not worried about the Mavs. The Bulls scared me much more going into that game. I think tonight is very winnable. The combination of Amir and JJ should be able to "slow down" Dirk. I think the rest of the matchups are fairly even.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                        More likely that Devin Harris gets the nod. He started for them last game. He's a better fit than Felton but then again, Felton is awful so that might not be saying much.
                        Felton hasn't played all season so, he's rustler than Tow Mater.

Last edited by godkingleonidas; Fri Nov 28, 2014, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Felton playing a game a day after the US Thanksgiving? lol Not likely.

Plus he probably goes to Montana's Cookhouse for breakfast...

Yes, that's a fried chicken sandwich served on Belgium Waffles. Yes, there's bacon. And yes, it is delicious.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

If I remember, Jonas had an 18 reb game against Chandler last year.
                            As for Dirk, the last time the Raps were in Dallas, Amir played really solid D on him which helped get the win.
                            Hopefully we can get repeat performances from both of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            OG is our king

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Jalen Rose............

Comment

Hopefully the Raptors weren't pigging out on some southern home cooking.. that food's going to make you lethargic and slow. They were coming home from Atlanta after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X