No announcement yet.

Game #16: Dallas Mavericks 106 - Toronto Raptors 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We played hard. Dallas is a VERY good team. We have lots to learn but this was not a bad loss if that makes sense lol
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Blah.
      Have to give props to Carlisle again though. Wouldn't let the Raps get hot at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      OG is our king

Comment

• Oh well. Played like shit for a long time, played 5 vs. 8 for a long time, and still only lost by 4. Good fight to the end by us.

Comment

• I forgot how much losses hurt me.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            We played hard. Dallas is a VERY good team. We have lots to learn but this was not a bad loss if that makes sense lol
            No, you sounded optimistic.

Comment

• There's a lot of fight in this team. But that's a game they should've kept closer. Blame it on the guards tonight.
              @EdTubb - edwardtubb at gmail

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                We played hard. Dallas is a VERY good team. We have lots to learn but this was not a bad loss if that makes sense lol
                Considering the starters did mostly nothing all game it's a decent showing. Showed good fight. On to the next
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

• The loss isn't as important as missing Demar from our lineup - hopefully he's OK!

Comment

• Refs were brutal yet again.. but what are you going to do?

Comment

• Well we can't win em all. No shame in losing to Dallas. They got a great team should win 50games in the tough west
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                        Blah.
                        Have to give props to Carlisle again though. Wouldn't let the Raps get hot at all.

This. If there's a stat for great coaching timeouts, then Carlisle was like 10 for 10 in this game.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Refs were brutal yet again.. but what are you going to do?
                          Well, I'm going to put Mr. Spooner on my cu*t list.

Comment

• Game #16: Dallas Mavericks (11-5) vs. Toronto Raptors (13-2) Fri Nov. 28th @ ...

consmap wrote: View Post
                            Blah.

Seriously. It was literally a time out every time we got more than 2 points in a row.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Well we can't win em all. No shame in losing to Dallas. They got a great team should win 50games in the tough west
                              Dallas record is a LIE. 12-5? they look like a 16-1 team.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                Seriously. It was literally a time out every time we got more than 2 points in a row.
                                Yeah, he was basically holding his middle finger up at the Raptors bench every time we went on a run.

Comment

Working...
                                X