Is BC A Puppet Master?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is BC A Puppet Master?

Seems like nowadays, all the blame is being put on Triano, but it looks more like that Triano is acting on the orders of somebody behind him. CB goes 9 for 20 and stays in the game. Hedo makes 2 crucial late game turnovers and stays in the game. Weems goes off for 16 pts in the 3rd and sits most of the 4th, along with Jack whos been feeding him the ball, and loses a 17 pt lead. If i was coaching these games, i wouldve sat down bosh, turk and let weems finish the game. And i dont even have training on being a coach. I mean these decisions were so easy to make, even an amateur wouldve made it. seems like triano cant make obvious decisions. is this because somebody's controlling his strings?

tbihis wrote: View Post
    If i was coaching these games, i wouldve sat down bosh, turk and let weems finish the game. And i dont even have training on being a coach.
    No offence, but this is why you aren't coaching.

Comment

Triano is folding under the pressure. Colangelo has no clear viable reason to sabotage his own team/paycheck/reputation.

Triano can't keep the pressence of mind to have his team foul off the ball to stop the clock let alone, move cold players and ride performers.

The story of the season will be how Turkoglu never played up to his pay grade but when everything is said and done, Triano's and Ivaronie's heads will bow to the thought of how the 5th most productive offense in the league routinely lost due to its worst defense in the league.

Comment

You'd sit Bosh for going 9 of 20? That's nearly 50% shooting.

Scott.
        Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

I'd seriously doubt I'd go back to a lineup that gave up 37 points in the first quarter. After a successful lineup closed that gap to 3 points at the half.

But Triano and his routine isn't news worthy and arguing the finer points of the game with Homers is not my style.

Comment

Working...
          X